Welcoming AnkerTechnical to the Community

Welcome to the community. We will definitely ask you questions here. Wireless charging is awesome

2 Likes

welcome to the community

Welcome to the board @AnkerTechnical. Its always good to know that the product managers are viewing our comments, reviews and suggestions about the products.

1 Like

Nice to see you guys here! @AnkerTechnical, hope we can Be useful to you!

2 Likes

welcome and glad to see the product mangers on here with open communication

@AnkerTechnical my one suggestion to the witelesss chargers is maybe using the same rubbery surface that you use on the powercore slim II 10000 battery where we place our phone. I find the surface now on the the wireless charger stand can be slippery at times. Changing the surface to maybe give it more grip to hold the phone in place more firmly, but I’m don’t know if that would interfere with the wireless capabilities.

2 Likes

I am very glad you like it :grin:. May I know where you often use this wireless charger?

Glad you have the Stand type. Where are you always use your wireless charger ? How long do you think is OK ? I think we could improve this on next wireless charger.

Get a wireless charger first, then you will have the motivation to buy a new iPhone :grinning:

The PowerPort Wireless 5 Pad is having a Deal on Amazon, could save some money.

The suggestion about PowerCore and case is highly valued. It’s really great to hear from our users directly.

1 Like

The rubbery surface will not interfere with the wireless capabilities definitely.

We have improve the surface on new PowerPort Wireless 5 Pad, we use a new rubber painting to make it solid and stable.

May I know the scenario you use this wireless charger and the model of your wireless charger?

1 Like

I designed for him! hahaha :smile:

1 Like

Any product related problems can first call @AnkerTechnical!:smile:

Welome and thank you for being on this forum ! I won’t hesitate to ask any questions I might have :slight_smile:

At work, it is 3M stuck to a dashboard of an air ambulance. Subjected to vibration, direct california heat/cold and pretty much constant use by myself or coworkers. :grin:

Right now my night stand…but I believe atleast 6ft…because we can plug it from wall socket to kitchen counters or desk. Not everyone has a usb hub charger

1 Like

I have the wireless Powerport 5 stand and it’s in my night stand.

1 Like

Welcome guys! Excited to hear about the wireless chargers. I have the new phone that supports wireless charging and would love to use that feature. Looking forward to the new gadgets!

This is awesome move. Always good to talk directly to the people doing actual development work.

1 Like

I love hearing about future products.

You can take part in the development of our future products!:grin:

1 Like