Welcoming AnkerTechnical to the Community

Hi there! This account is shared by the Anker Product Managers. We oversee the development of Anker’s innovations from start to finish. Some might refer to us as mad scientists, but we’re really nice, we promise.

We made this account because we’ve decided to get some fresh air outside of the lab to speak directly to the people who use our creations…you! Please don’t be shy to ask us any of your product-related questions.

We’ve been meddling with some powerful forces lately, producing devices that can send charging power straight through the air. We’re talking about PowerPort Wireless 5 Pad and PowerPort Wireless 5 Stand, our newest wireless chargers.

Who has already gotten the chance to try one out? We’d love to hear your feedback as we continue adding powerful new gadgets to this line. Let’s start a conversation!:sunglasses:

Technically Yours,
AnkerTechnical

28 Likes

Can see you chaps getting quite a few responses from community members @AnkerTechnical , glad to see you on here :thumbsup:

Cool avatar also :grin:

5 Likes

Welcome aboard, @AnkerTechnical! I’m glad to see the product managers here on the forums!

5 Likes

Welcome aboard, glad to have you folks here. Grab a drink and maybe a bite to eat…cracks knuckles, let’s get this party started. Hope you have a fresh pen and paper to take notes because a lot of members have a bunch to discuss. :smiley:
While wireless products are great, it would be nice to discuss other products and what we would like to see come to the market

4 Likes

Happy to help.

I assume you won’t talk futures only present?

3 Likes

Well to answer your very first question… Yes I have tried and use everyday, the Powerport 5 wireless pad everyday! It has functioned great from day one on my iPhone X. Never have had a issue of it ever getting remotely hot to handle either as some others have noted with different model “wireless” chargers. :grin:

3 Likes

Happy to have you here & in our presence. :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Innovations … surely this includes future products! (?)

The wireless chargers are high quality and inexpensive! I have one and it works as expected.

3 Likes

My only complaint about the wireless charger stand is the cable provided is to short. Besides that the charger works great

2 Likes

Another great example of Anker customer support! Glad to be able t reach you guys here. Please don’t be shy on being mad scientists, those are the ones who come up with the greatest stuff! :nerd:

4 Likes

Welcome! :wave:

1 Like

Can’t wait to share my ideas for areas of improvement directly with the product design team. Happy you’re here and keep up the good work.

3 Likes

Welcome to the shark tank! Hahaha! It’s cool that you guys are on here to talk to us directly!

4 Likes

Welcome @AnkerTechnical. Be prepared for us :stuck_out_tongue: Don’t worry, we’re nice…well most of us. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Welcome @AnkerTechnical :grin:

I haven’t used the wireless chargers yet. Need the new iPhone first. I love all the products you make.

What I’d really like to see it a PowerCore 10000 or even a 6700 with an integrated Apple Watch charging pad so I could strap my watch around it and put it back in my bag knowing it’s not going to fall off.

The other thing I’d like you to consider is for cases for the magnetic mounts.

Would it be possible to include a metal plate within the moulding of the cases. Ideally moulder innthe plastic so you can’t see them but saves having to having one stuck on the inside of your case scratching your phone.

Welcome to the community. We will definitely ask you questions here. Wireless charging is awesome

2 Likes

welcome to the community

Welcome to the board @AnkerTechnical. Its always good to know that the product managers are viewing our comments, reviews and suggestions about the products.

1 Like

Nice to see you guys here! @AnkerTechnical, hope we can Be useful to you!

2 Likes