Welcome to The Soundcore Collective

You need check the testing club page regularly. We offered a lot of free product testing opportunities in the past.:hugs:

So which one will be your pick? Lol

It depends on how soundcore team make the rules. Stay tuned.:hugs:

1 Like

Then all the points and equivalent bucks transferred from Anker to soundcore?

Powerbucks do not transfer

They do transfer to Notes but not 1:1

PowerBucks do not transfer

No they donā€™t. Misinformation on my part.

Ima edit all the posts I made so as not to confuse anyone.

For your attention (you may be aware of it already) @AnkerOfficial

Soundcore Collective Points and Notes are not working as well as it shouldā€¦

some of the issues ā€“

1. there are delays / lags,
  2. logout/login required,
  3. Review (submitted from Profile section) Points & Notes not added,
  4. Profile review 15 points not addedā€¦

Until the time this is resolved, the Anker Community points SHOULD NOT BE transferred to Soundcore Collectiveā€¦ it will be even more messierā€¦

Sometimes I just donā€™t get points. I donā€™t sweat it since Iā€™m sure itā€™s happening to other people as well.

i have asked it multiple times on Soundcore Community, and am sure they are aware and working on itā€¦

but Soundcore Collective Community is still a work-in-progress site and lot of bugs/defects need to be fixedā€¦

Its matter of time, when all members will start asking about the points and notes, being early stage, these need to be addressed soon, hopefully before end of this month.

Anyways, we all love the ā€œChaos Theoryā€ to fallback on :joy:

They are aware and NOT working on it.

several of us asked about it multiple times during those days when it happened. Was told about the Time Zone story which you cannot do anything to correct and it should be Anker.
So far nothing has been done to resolve this issue.
@AnkerOfficial any news?

1 Like

I should have been more clearā€¦ The above was with respect to Soundcore Community. The points and bucks are more or less sorted for Anker community, these are per UTC time (that is per Ankerofficial)

Will go ahead and edit my post above

So, you are following in UTC times then? It should be local system time in my opinion.

@Shenoy Weā€™ve passed your feedback to Soundcore Community Staff and thanks for bringing this up to attention.

1 Like

The issue you mentioned that happened on Anker Community has been solved. Adding points/bucks is based on UTC time.

Joined and so excited to be a part of this movement!

1 Like

I checkā€¦am buying your products often. Never get a chance to test any more.

Carol