Welcome to The Soundcore Collective

Good luck with that :wink:

Glad to know that experience point will get transferred. But why the new site is blocked at my work @AnkerOfficial Why NOT it is similar to the main Anker site?

2 Likes

Too bad that really no one of us got his hand on this Rave.
A real honest review has to be written.
Not such one made by ā€œpublisherā€™s review creatorā€ :wink:

1 Like

Probably because that thing is a BEAST! Itā€™s massive. Itā€™s so big on the display it covers up everything behind it and has to be laid on its side. lol. It sounds fantastic and looks so cool though!

1 Like

This sounds so exciting! I have been waiting and waiting for my Power User application to be confirmed but no luckā€¦months. I want to be an active member of this community and am very tech savvy. I am also a loyal Anker customer.

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial i signed up to and will i get my power bucks and level ect because it says i am level one even though i logged in with this account hmmmmmmm ohh i get transfure at the start of the new month THX ANKER :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is supposed to happen.
But as this is a beta version it could happen that all of our bucks will vanish on both sides!

Never believe in software which was not programmed by yourself.
I wrote so many programs, all of these had errors, even years after getting installed and published. :joy:

2 Likes

Cool, just joined :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just joined, looks legit.

1 Like

this community has grown a lot and have become a lot more complicated :confused:

do we really need soundcore collective? I really donā€™t see a point.

3 Likes

Soundcore wanted to branch off and be more audio focused than here where everything is discussed. They want to create a audio haven for all their audio enthusiast and products

1 Like

Quite honestly I donā€™t think thereā€™s enough to talk anker on that forum.

1 Like

just joined so excited to see how this community will grow

2 Likes

do we think the other subsections of anker such as eufy and roav will create their own forums too???

2 Likes

Ankerofficial already said that the will remain under this community

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial will Soundcore Section be omitted or be made Readonly / Archived on Anker Community, since there is Soundcore Collective now.

3 Likes

interesting join will see what happens

1 Like

Looking forward to another great community

1 Like

ooo i didnt even think about that thats a good question

2 Likes

Awesome, another community!

1 Like

Any idea what notes are worth ? Better than power bucks?

2 Likes