Welcome to the Power Station!

Sounds good to me. Interested to see how this works.

:tada: Let’s get this party started!

Thanks for the invite. Looking forward to seeing what the forum has to offer.

As with all things Anker, a truly quality idea creating a user community for the products and ideas. Thanks for the invite!

Cool… Looking forward to this…

Looking forward to learning more and engaging for a company like this. The ability to produce, store, distribute, and utilize electricity is a KEY part of keeping our society going. Along with clean water and food availability, continuous available power is a necessity.

Great new layout, much better for mobile users, many thanks for the upgrade :grin:

Just got the email invite today, cheers :grin:

1 Like

so this is the update/changes you guys were talking about. seems awesome!

Looking forward toward being a part of the great new community.

1 Like

Nice looking forum, excited for the opportunity.

I’m very excited to join the Power Users and hope that we can make this community and the awesome brand grow!

You know what…I’m in!!!

Looking forward to see how this community grows.

Thank you for the invite. Let’s put our gadget heads together and grow with Anker. :slight_smile:

Extremely streamlined, particular on my phone. Really looking forward to doing this with all of you!

Looking forward to the forums!

Interesting. Will be looking forward to the development.

1 Like

This will be great. One of the best parts of Anker’s approach to product development is how much they value customer input and constructive criticism. I’ve found the Power Uset program to not be just another free stuff for an implied 5-star review but a program truly geared towards getting early and valuable feedback while promoting new products.

Looking forward to this new evolution of the Power Users program!

Love you guys!