Welcome Domie | Anker's New Authorized Brand

We have known this was coming since April 26, 2016. Introducing…

Domie is devoted to bringing you and your loved ones the key to a feel-good life.

Similar to Mynt, Domie is not a key brand of Anker Innovations.

Domie offers a wide range of devices in the following areas:

• Beauty Tools
  • Feeding
  • Caring
  • Household
  • Entertainment
  • Protection

Be sure to go check out everything Domie has to offer over on their website at https://www.domielife.com!

What do you think about Anker’s latest authorized brand! Are you interested in any of its current or upcoming products? Let us know your thoughts with a reply down below!

16 Likes

Looking through the website I can tell it’s still in the early stages, however I’m looking forward to future products they can offer and maybe get some myself

2 Likes

Lot of beauty stuff.
Will not help me to remove my wrinkles I suppose.

But may be nice stuff for the ladies. :wink:

4 Likes

My wife will be happy to know about Domie, she envy’s me when I get to use Anker fun stuff

4 Likes

Ok first off, how did they come up with the name Domie? What is the story behind the name? The Mini Portable Personal Fan caught my eyes… I can imagine walking down the street with one of those around my neck. LOL. Imagine the stares. That is, if I don’t get my hair caught in it first :stuck_out_tongue: For a split second there, I had to check the date @joshuad11, thinking it was an April Fool’s joke.

3 Likes

I can imagine my wife and kids wanting the straighteners and hair brush hahah and the baby’s products are pretty cool too. Good luck

3 Likes

Looking forward to seeing where this goes.

Must admit when I saw “protection” I was thinking some kinda advanced tech weapons :joy:

While looking on the site though I noticed the fan was free but couldn’t go further

3 Likes

Free fan for a Manchster United fan! :joy:

3 Likes

Nice to have another brand under the umbrella. However, no shipping or support for Canada?

1 Like

I can’t believe you knew about this and didn’t tell me :cry:.

I think it definitely looks like an interesting brand. I think anker may just put all the products that dont fit under any of there other brands, under this brand. Just and idea :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Lots of cool things there.

$18 for a forehead thermometer is pretty reasonable!

I’m sure my wife and daughter would love the facial thing or the hair tools!

3 Likes

That is the first thing I thought of when I saw this. Domie sounds like a name people would remember, especially if the savings are worth it. Very interesting!

1 Like

I just bought a Braun ear thermometer for $60 :disappointed: I need it now though, it seems Domie will take some time to get to the pace.

1 Like

I would also be a little concerned with the accuracy. Not something I would want to mess around with when you have a sick kiddo!

I would love to test against my exergen :smiley:

1 Like

Mini portable fan looks like an interesting product

some items have prices a bit over market such as hair straightener

1 Like

Is it a partnership, or an authorized seller of Anker goods?

Nice stuff for the wife. She would love the hair straightener. Hopefully it will be released soon for purchase.

1 Like

Domie is the name of the puppet In the old Jack Frost movie… probably not what they named this after though :joy:

1 Like

The name brand Domie is a catchy phrase :slight_smile:

1 Like

That is what I was trying to figure out as well. It is listed under the baby section, but it looks like it goes around your neck. So if I am guessing right, which I probably am not, it goes around your neck so you can direct it at your child in a stroller so they do not have the ability to reach out and grab a fan blade (most being soft material).

1 Like