[Archived] Weekend Plans

Hey I might have a birthday party this weekend too, depends on if anyone wants to throw me one or not

4 Likes

Happy Birthday, @elmo41683! I hope they decide to throw you that party!

It will finally be warm out today, so I plan to go running outside for the first time in awhile! (I’m only a fair weather runner :joy:).

2 Likes

Testing my Mini 2, learning how to skateboard, two long bike rides.

Latest toy

1 Like

Ooooooosh that’s a fair stretch away. Nice break away though :grin:

I keep seeing Boosted Boards on vlogs I’m watching. They look amazing. Looks like they’re going faster than cars lol. I’d love a go on one of them :ok_hand:

1 Like

Thanks, hope you are able to get your run in

I’m a Batman guy myself.

1 Like

Get some of that bbq fix while your out there. Hope everything goes well

1 Like

Would it be safe to light tlTHAT many candles in one go?

:birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday:

Happy Birthday

2 Likes

Trouble is… At my age falling off a board hurts! Plus what with my conditions already, I’ll probably break me neck ha!

Looks dead cool tho

I have to go return some stuff from ikea and also finish unpacking and organizing my new home

Cheap now, $380+tax so about £265, 15mph max, 7 miles max. Was on beginner’s mode and scary, hope to be competent on it by next San Francisco visit.

3 Likes

I just like the whole… I’m batman attitude.

Has he got superpowers… Nope, not one… BUT he’s batman!

1 Like

Just watched the video. Looks like a great board. It’s a fantastic way to get around for sure.

Well the weekend is almost half over but my plans have been / are so far, to drown the SoundCore Mini 2 in the bath for 30 mins (done :wink:) …now to get down to the pub for a pint and to watch the Grand National :smile:

2 Likes

Happy birthday @elmo41683

Off work til Tuesday so hopefully enjoy the sun

1 Like

Did you win?

Never do, one fell and the second came 5th :raised_hands: Never mind it’s all for fun and the pint did go down well :laughing:

Well what more can you ask for? lol

Happy birthday! :birthday:

1 Like