[Archived] Weekend Plans

I never thought that the Fermi paradox was really that paradoxical…I just assumed that species either

a. did not develop sufficient intelligence to contact other species, or even care that contact was possible.

b. destroyed themselves or consumed all their resources before reaching interstellar status.

or

c. know better than to contact us before we are able to contact them.

You’re using the filters agument

As this random assembly of molecules here, typing this, I think random luck like the Moon is more the causes, just a big enough rock just the right angle.

Don’t even get me started on Dark Matter!

Was gonna hold off on this post but then Sexton hit the post :fearful: 3-0 Wales

1 Like

Tight 1st half as we thought. Got rugby on the telly and footy on my phone

1 Like

Arrrrr well. Left it to late again and didn’t have enough time for the last ditch try. Well done Ireland :clap: :clap:

1 Like

Hmmmmmm

What can I say :slight_smile: Just need a united win tomorrow to top off a great weekend :raised_hands:t2::raised_hands:t2:

2 Likes

Super duper hungover! Wife got mad…didn’t even make it upstairs passed out on my :couch_and_lamp:

1 Like

Oh dear.

But at least it solves what to do with the weekend problem.

1 Like

Great weekend :raised_hands:t2::raised_hands:t2::raised_hands:t2:

Currently playing Mario Gamer with the wife and kiddo. Live this game because you can be winning one moment and losing the next

Really good weekend if you can get a goal out of Lukaku :joy: :joy:

@Oggyboy I know, especially against a top side :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Chilling at home really!

This weekend is more like stranded at home but we have enough stuff to survive;)

Unusual dumping of snow in Bristol, and no buses. Looks like this weekend is gonna be dead and home still… That’s 2 days so far and starting to notice the 4 walls!

I might be disabled, but I dislike staying home.

I did venture outside briefly today to clear the paths. It was cold but nice. I do love the snow. It makes everything look so clean lol.

Tomorrow I’m gonna try and get the kids out sledging and then up my wife’s Bampers to watch the Liverpool v Newcastle game :slight_smile:

I’m headed to Austin Tx this weekend! :sunglasses:

We’re supposed to get crazy winds here this weekend, so I’m hoping the power stays on. But if it doesn’t, I have my PowerCores charged and ready to go! :grin:

Was nice to get out for my coffee (so regular, that I have my own cup, which all the staff know and often a coffee waiting before I’m in front to give my order)

Got some fizzy from poundland… Guess how much! lol

Now home to watch some documentaries before Jane gets back from work.

At least the voice is on tonight, and endeavour tomorrow night.

Woke up this morning with a blizzard then a power cut, thankfully had my powercore 28600 fully charged which kept my mobile and speaker on the go for a few hours before power came back on :raised_hands:t2:

3 Likes