[Archived] Weekend Plans

Enjoy the anniversary!!
And of course more than 12 happy years in the future!!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Happy anniversary, @Oggyboy!

1 Like

New rubber for the bike :unamused:

We’ve got a massive reservoir just a few miles from our house with an outdoor activities centre. I will take the kids up their in the summer and get us all out on the water. Looks so much fun. Enjoy. Hope you feel better soon buddy.

1 Like

That’s very early :astonished: lol do you like to look for anything in particular or just see what catches your eye?

Ooooooof that isn’t gonna be cheap. Massive tyre

In and around same price for a good car tyre - £120-£150 fitted. Size wise it’s a 190/50/17 so not far off an actual car tyre.

The early bird catches?

Huge and nice. German manufactury made about 1915.

Isn’t the Flare tiny! :smiley:

2 Likes

Thanks buddy, still but feeling too good. I called out of work because of massive migraine and I was throwing up half the day…hopefully being outside later today will help.

@fhassm did you just get that elephant? It’s pretty cool, I dig it

1 Like

Nice job @fhassm :elephant:

1 Like

This elephant is enough!
Very impressive and huge.
I do like elephant sculptures a lot.
Think I have to take a photo of my elephant troop.
You all would like it!

Now its time to peel the asparagus.
With baked potatoes and bratwurst… delicious! :yum:

1 Like

Nice find, and yes please do take a picture of you can. My grandmother use to have a collection of elephant statues when I was younger, after her passing I dint know what happened to them but my sister started to collect them as memory of her and I plan to do the same once we move. My favorite was a Giant Jade elephant and this Malachite elephant…I no longer have a picture of the jade one, but it was of a mother and child

1 Like

This one is a symbol of “luck”!
Uplifted trunk!

1 Like

Will you use it for TRUNK CALLS?

1 Like

I would call you if I have your number! :heart_eyes:

Current plan for today at least, editing my video review for the SoundSync :grin:

2 Likes

Ooooooh cool. Look forward to it :thumbsup:

Had an amazing day with Mrs O #12yrAnniversary
The band always put on a great show. I can’t even think how many times we’ve seen them since 2002 when we met.

2 Likes

Hope you had an “amazing night” as well!!!
:heart_eyes:

1 Like

I do love the summer. The gigs come so quick and while I might be working it just doesn’t feel like work at all.

This weekends offerings are
Friday

Saturday

1 Like