[Archived] Weekend Plans

As the weekend slowly…very slowly approaches, I’ll be glad when it’s over… WHY?

Well the day after bank holiday Monday,r n the fiancée are going to see the new (and first) grandchild… Lyra Jane, approx 10 days.old today.

Only an overnight visit (back weds) it’ll be great. Not so looking forward with my health of getting.up there on the bus (national express) but at least there’s a small break approx halfway.

This is her yesterday

6 Likes

Arrrr @amangons Congratulations to you both. She is lovely :blush:

Have a nice time :ok_hand:

1 Like

That’s a whole load of wishful thinking!

1 down, 2 to go.

I’m working at the Cardiff game. Will be one hell of an atmosphere there. Sold out and possible promotion to the Premier League. :grin:

1 Like

Was an interesting match to say the least. If you’s can sort out defensive errors yous would be in a stronger position to win it.

2 Likes

Will be a tough final to say the least.

Couple of hundred miles on bike today, not long home, Chinese ordered and getting ready to watch the boxing fight :+1:t2:

3 Likes

Who knew after eating fish n chips

I’d be watch the king dick himself, Jeremy Clarkson, hosting #whowantstobeamillionair

1 Like

I’m working on my wife’s car, her power steering line is leaking at the connection where it goes from metal to rubber…darn salt rusted it all up.

Big game going on here today.

1 Like

:scream:

1 Like

Uploading…

They didn’t win but other results got them promoted to the premier league. Well done Cardiff but you know my first love is Liverpool :yum:

Now watching Transporter 3 :ok_hand:

1 Like

My son’s step dad had a spark plug blow out on his car and he let his friend try and fix it. What he ended up doing was making it worse and since they have a 3 month old baby I wasn’t comfortable with them driving a ticking time bomb. So I told them to bring the car to me and I spent the better part of my Sunday removing a botched Helicoil and ruined spark plug. At the end of the day I myself found the tap set I had was not large enough to rethread the spark plug hole, so now I wait for the parts store to open in the morning so I can get it fixed for them.

Most people don’t get along with their exes, yet alone their significant other but I have always tried to help and be that example for my son so he knows how to act growing up. So for those wondering, I get along with everyone and anyone regardless if I like them or not. Life is too short to be spiteful or full of hate.

3 Likes

Fair doos. That’s a nice way to be and a great lesson for your son.

I haven’t spoken to my Ex for 15 years and our daughter is 25. Can’t stand the woman :unamused:

“MEN AT WORK” … as usual :slight_smile:
I am the same type of person.
GREAT!!!
We should met each other.
We would have a lot of fun and nice stories to tell…,

1 Like

That beard looks good on you buddy

1 Like

Me and the wife cleaned up the pool some more today, finally got it nice and clear only for me to stir it up to cloudiness so I could vacuum more of the settled algae. Tomorrow after work were gonna vacuum again and then probably head to the lake. It’s been warm enough that it warrants going in the cold water just to cool off

1 Like

No pool here.

But as we aspect about 30C (Celsius) we will prepare a BBQ in our backjard. I made some interesting dressings for the lamb chops.
And I bought 1 box of “Hofbräu Weissbier” and another “Augustiner Dunkel”.

3 god old friends from the University will be assisting. :yum:

2 Likes