[Archived] Weekend Plans

Like you’ll be able to stay off the forum… :roll_eyes::slight_smile:

Nothing this weekend, but I did go out last night (weds 8th August) to selebrate a friend’s wedding, and a couple drinks with fiancée)

1 Like

We are leaving now the most western point of Europe.
Who knows were it is? :thinking:

Prost.
You will get 6 points ( performance ).
The way you hold the bottle is quite excellent.

If you would spread your little finger also it would be 10 points!:joy:

1 Like

What happened to this thread? I liked reading about other users plans for the weekend.

Oh yes!.
We all really forgot about.
I will take some photos of an old compass I bought at the flea market.
Very interesting item.

1 Like

Looks like a naval compass. Probably from an old boat.

1 Like

No I don’t think so.
But you “old sailors” on the island know these items well. :grin:

I’m touring in a semi random manner in UK. Last weekend I was in Stratford upon Avon, today I’m in Oxford.

Anker stuff with me is Powerport2, Soundbuds Life, LC40.

Wet windy weather in UK northwest so stuck to UK southeast for a few days. I’m off-grid a lot.

Going out with friends and family for a meal is about all that’s planned for my weekend.

Will now be a bit of a celebration after finally getting a permanent job offer. No more interviews / contract work for me (unless I don’t like the new place lol)

2 Likes

Not sure on this weekend.

If I knew last week, what I found out today had happened (sponsored as on FB advertising an event for last weekend… GGGRRR) which was a Nokia event in town, I’d have gone.

The fiancée is having g an op tomorrow to hopefully repair her thumb… In may when she had sepsis, she managed (not sure how) to rip the tendon in her thumb,so now her thumb wont work. They’re going to remove a tendon from 1 finger and stitch it to her thumb, so hopefully she can use her thumb again .

So this weekend, I could be home nursing, or out for a coffee n a couple hours to myself.

Good luck for her!!! :slight_smile:

Anyone do anything fun this weekend? I didn’t but I enjoy reading your posts and living vicariously through you guys and gals😂

1 Like

Yes indeed!
Seems all of the family was at home and doing some “serious research” here in the forum. :relaxed:

Pouring all over the weekend here.
No chance to go out.

Well that makes me not feel like a complete bum. Yes very serious stuff here on the forum :joy:

We went out for a trunk or treat at the local fire department.
The masks my wife made

And all together now… watch out now were gonna kidnap you and feed you to Oogie Boogie

1 Like

Cool masks your wife made. I haven’t watched The Nightmare Before Christmas in years I think is about that time.

The zero on my shoulders is actually for her cat, but we didnt want to bring her out because shes scares easily

Yeah and you don’t want to be “that guy” who walks around with a cat on a leash, unless that’s your thing :slight_smile: