[Archived] Weekend Plans

Hi guys. Not sure if you know of or already play but HQ Trivia (on IOS and Android) has a daily quiz in the UK and a mega quiz tonight where you can win a share of $25000

If you join up and use my username I get a free life. Would be super grateful if you do use my referral and you could win some cash.

Just answer 12 questions correctly (within 10 seconds) and those left in at the end Share the pot.

I’m playing a game called HQ Trivia! You should play too. Use my code ‘Oggyboy72’ to sign up https://get.hqtrivia.com

2 Likes

It’s on in an hour :thumbsup:

Just got the message and realizing I think I’m too late @Oggyboy

1 Like

It’s on daily with big money on the weekend so just have a look.

As good as my general knowledge is, I couldn’t answer one question in 10 secs, let alone all 12.

My reading speed is what slows down my IQ tests, so I only score around 135/145 depending on which version.

No need for reading. They say it out but it’s 10
Seconds from when they start.

Guess where i am again?

Here 10 hours yesterday for the Pro 14 Judgement Day and another 10 today for the WRU Finals day where my hometown are playing in the final later

3 Likes

Why looking so serious?
Keep smiling! Your team will be winning!:grin:

1 Like

We have had our “summer” lol
So I’ve spent most of the weekend making as much noise as possible out on motorcycle.

Sore and stiff but worth it - just hope we get a few more good weekends before I move to England.

1 Like

We won :grin:

3 Likes

Would like to see your happy face now! :grin:

1 Like

Is this accurate @Oggyboy?

1 Like

After a weekend of use, it needed a clean.

All while listening to music using the Soundcore mini 2 - not worried about it getting soaked :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looks sweet :ok_hand:

Big week for the footy need to beat (or not lose to Roma by to many)
Then need to beat Chelsea

Then need Cardiff to win to get back in the Premiership
Bank Holiday weekend too :grin:

2 Likes

As much as it pains me to say it I actually wanna see Liverpool get to the final and win it. Yes I know it will give yous something else to sing about, but I think that English teams in general need to break the Spanish domination of Europe.

2 Likes

As the weekend slowly…very slowly approaches, I’ll be glad when it’s over… WHY?

Well the day after bank holiday Monday,r n the fiancée are going to see the new (and first) grandchild… Lyra Jane, approx 10 days.old today.

Only an overnight visit (back weds) it’ll be great. Not so looking forward with my health of getting.up there on the bus (national express) but at least there’s a small break approx halfway.

This is her yesterday

6 Likes

Arrrr @amangons Congratulations to you both. She is lovely :blush:

Have a nice time :ok_hand:

1 Like

That’s a whole load of wishful thinking!

1 down, 2 to go.

I’m working at the Cardiff game. Will be one hell of an atmosphere there. Sold out and possible promotion to the Premier League. :grin:

1 Like

Was an interesting match to say the least. If you’s can sort out defensive errors yous would be in a stronger position to win it.