Weekend activities! (old thread reanimated)

Seems like its been busy while I was sleeping :laughing: The admins should be able to determine what was going on when they are back online tomorrow.

1 Like

Ahh my bad. I misunderstood what you meant :laughing:

1 Like

Iā€™m not sure I about @Julien_Leenes but last night I tried making the recipe you posted. I didnā€™t have any cocoa powder so I replaced it with some good ol Nesquik powder and dropped the sugar amount. Surprisingly, it wasnā€™t too bad next time Iā€™ll make more adjustments to get it right :+1:. (Or Iā€™ll just buy some cocoa powder when I have the time)

1 Like

Hey @Imo_Iri
Nice one, pleased you gave it a try :+1:t2:
We tried making with powder drinking chocolate previously and it came out ok, but cocoa powder definitely worked best.

1 Like

It happened again :pensive:ā€¦

Hopefully they fix this soon

Thereā€™s a user who is copying my posts and pasting, implies they canā€™t do English and trying to get a higher level to do harm, I flagged them and messaged admin, it is the same person who comes in with new user.

Having no admin at weekends is not healthy.

1 Like

It sucks too because 2 of the flags were on posts that Iā€™d just made and gotten approved :disappointed: oh well, when the weekend is over everything should be handled.

Yep, happened to me again too.

1 Like

Iā€™m surprised mods donā€™t have the ability to stop this? It would be healthy to give them the suspend account option.

1 Like

Iā€˜m back guys! Iā€™ve noticed the problem!
I tried to re-approve your posts but then the flags came back later again, so there is definitely something happened here.
Let me talk to our IT team and Iā€™ll let you guys know soon

1 Like

Glad youā€™re looking into it.

You might want to seriously consider giving the moderators the ability to suspend accounts, to prevent spam attack in the future.

Next time it might be worse then just flagging posts. On the soundcore forum someone was posting explicit content repeatedly for several hours while the soundcore staff was gone. It created a huge ordeal that could have easily been avoided had a system been in place to do so.

2 Likes

I didnā€™t even know that sound core had a community like Ankersā€¦ I just joined :+1:

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial I think the flagging problem has something to do with links to Amazon (At least for me). Whenever I post a link to Amazon it either says I canā€™t post a link to this host or that I canā€™t have too many links in my post. After this pop up shows some of my posts randomly get flagged.

Good morning to all.
Seems the ā€œthingsā€ are always happening when I am sleeping. :grin:
I dont see any strange ā€œThingsā€ happen with my postings.

But I am sure @AnkerOfficial has taken the right steps to solve the problem.
Enjoy the week!

1 Like

I tried it out and they came out beautiful :two_hearts:

1 Like

Hey @Julien_Leenes thatā€™s great :+1:t2:
Next time Iā€™m going to throw in a handful of walnuts to mix it up a bit.
@Imo_Iri

@Imo_Iri @Insider

So weā€™ve made some changes in the system, letā€™s see if the flag thing will come back again :rofl: Hopefully not, coz one ghost is enough for our community hahaha

2 Likes

Yes, Neilā€™s ghost is our true ā€œcastleā€“ghostā€.
No rivals!

2 Likes

On this super-hot Bank Holiday weā€™ve hit the bottom of the garden for a tidy up, BBQ, beer and of course some music courtesy of the Boost 20w.
Enjoy your day whatever you get up too!

2 Likes

This weekend we got to travel to see my side of the family and they got to meet my daughter who is 3 months old now. Covid messes up them meeting her sooner and with some of them being older it was more of a time thing. Just glad they got to meet her and have the pictures to go with it.

Thatā€™s my grandmother holding her great granddaughter

2 Likes