Weekend activities! (old thread reanimated)

Really? What did you not like about it?

I think they are trying to come out with a other bill and Ted movie

1 Like

Story was not captivating for me. I lost interest very quickly. Characters were weird and didnā€™t act well.

1 Like

John Wick 3 had way more action and added more depth to the whole underworld crime story

1 Like

I think Jack reacher kept it hot in both films. Letā€™s see if that becomes a trio.

Biggest disappointment in films was story 4 (chronologically) with the UNDERWORLD series.

1 Like

Thatā€™s next on my watch list

1 Like

The first was good, the second I found was so-soā€¦mainly because they took away the loner aspectā€¦as for a third, apparently not happening as they are giving it the TV treatment (with a taller actor to appease half of the fans who thought Cruise couldnā€™t measure up the character)

1 Like

If you liked the first 2, then you will love the 3rd one

1 Like

I really liked them, canā€™t wait to see this one

2 Likes

I always skip the odd numbers - so 3 I will not look. I wait for chapter 4.:grinning:

1 Like

We were lucky and managed to go see jw3 and my god, what a fantastic filmā€¦ You must watch at cinema

2 Likes

Hell of a movie wasnt it!?! It was amazing :sunglasses:

1 Like

Oh god, yes. I so want to talk about it, but it would spoil for othersā€¦ So not fair :male_detective:

So glad I went to watch at the cinema.

Also found out that I qualify for a cinema goers carers card, so whoever goes with me, goes for freeā€¦ So if I went for directors even tho itā€™s Ā£16, that then becomesā€¦ Ā£8 each with a free come n small popcorn each also :wink: plus a comfy chair. lol

3 Likes

When you find a way this will work when visiting a pub.
I will show up immediately. :joy:

2 Likes

I think my dear friend Franz, If I were to do that, my fiancƩe might be a bit upset, as she does like her G n TS :wink:

1 Like

Iā€™d definitely to watch it again, especially if Iā€™m getting in for free :joy: if only you werenā€™t so far away lol

1 Like

Congrats to @Oggyboy :clap:t2:

1 Like

Iā€™m confusedā€¦ why?

1 Like

They made it.
LFC is a great club and Klopp is a fantastic coach.

1 Like

Liverpool won the Champions league

3 Likes

Haha, I donā€™t follow any sportsā€¦ I donā€™t even know what sport this is :joy:

Congrats to @Oggyboy and Liverpool though!

2 Likes