Weekend activities! (old thread reanimated)

I really got it for a song.
Normally these are 20-30 Euro at ebay.de

2 Likes

Well, what a day.

I went to monkey world yesterday (for all those who missed me! Hahaha). Money world (monkey life TV program) is a rescue center for mistreated monkey kept as pets, or used for entertainment (dancing monekys etc) or whatever reason for abuse… It is NOT a zoo.

Anyways, it was a bloody long day … About 14 hrs from leaving to getting back home.

It was really good to see all the monkeys (genericl).

Just a couple pics of the day, saving the best for any comps for best photo!

PS @AnkerTechnical
Please increase file size permitted. 3.072mb is.not enough, and that’s just from my phone.

Plus when doing reviews we have to shrink and lose definition to fit the 3mb… Please can we have 4.5mb this will allow for better quality pics, showing the products more clearly too.

5 Likes

I could make a “bad” joke Mac, but will not do this! :joy::joy:
I know YOU would understand and accept it,
but may be others will perhaps not! :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

I.kmow my good friend, it prob won’t be one my fiancée already made :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I completely agree. I find this to be really annoying.

2 Likes

But it is much better to be wound up from your fiancee than from me! :joy:

1 Like

So I rolled my Ankle at work last night, I tried working through it but it hurt too much so I ended up going home… It really sucks when you sprain your left ankle and your car is a manual. Gonna ice it today and try to make it back to work tonight

2 Likes

It is always difficult to decide what will help.
Cooling or warming.
And important : Bandaging!

1 Like

This is commonly used n taught over here

1 Like

an antiflammatory like Nurofen also helps.

I once did my ankle and walked with a stick for quite some time.

I did my knee once and could not drive but could bike 1-legged.

I’d say what goes around comes around, there’s probably someone who drives near your home and your work who can drive you but you have to “pay forward” by carpooling when you’re fit. There are free websites which up carpooling. You usually either trade favors or pay them a bit for gas.

1 Like

I drove home mostly using a stick to press my clutch in when needed, and other times I shifted without it as I just rev matched it. But as far as someone living near me for work, that’s a no go as I live the furthest away at nearly an hour from work depending on traffic

1 Like

May be this trick of Mr. Bean would be helpful for you! :smiley:

6 Likes

Tanks goes to work

2 Likes

heck yea that would be me

1 Like

What about a new leg?

2 Likes

I’ve been lucky to never get my ankle hurt. But I’d use some icy hot patches and give it some rest

2 Likes

Currently in the queue at Aberdare Indoor Market for Record store Day (RSD19) waiting to get the Stereophonics special release. Live From Dakota (double white vinyl) :grin:

2 Likes

Taking some kind of short vacations in Southern France.
Nice weather, great people, if you speak French.:grin:

And the food ( fromage, pate, baquette e vin)
fantastic as usual.
Havent seen these “Yellow Vests” though it is weekend. But they normally dont show up at the countryside.

2 Likes

I had to work some overtime todah so I’m currently chilling and play Assassin’s Creed

1 Like

Mr n that cat, have the same attitude today… Relax, snooze and lick me bum… Oh no, that’s just the cat… Honest! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

nice cat pics to cheer you up

3 Likes