Website Improvement Suggestions | WIN PowerWave Wireless Charger

Oh I know, I was just making a suggestion

Hi @AnkerOfficial, why is other countries Amazon website not included? Is this only open to US customers?

1 Like

5 Likes

Just finished the survey. They listed my minor issues. The site looks great and I think a more detailed listing for the specs of products would customer make a better decision.

Also on the forums, the notification needs a little work and android/ios app would be helpful.

1 Like

I agree
It’s surprising really, that a company as technical as Anker, hasn’t an app already… Even if just a forum app. Then notifications would improve.

2 Likes

Done with both of them.
Today I’m having issues with the main nav links on the site either not loading the content at all or loading some without images. Other than that… I’m typically trying to compare different models and charging tech with the model numbers on Amazon. There seem to be multiple sellers on Amazon selling them and I’m always looking to confirm it’s the latest one and I’m getting what I think I’m getting.

1 Like

Completed them both, thanks Anker!

I don’t know if anyone else is having trouble with the notifications, but when someone replies to my comment I don’t get a notification. Only if my comment is liked. Even with a @ mention

1 Like

Thank you for listening Anker! I have completed both surveys!

Yes, it has been an issue for me for a few months now… I’m sure it’ll be fixed in the few couple days as it has been said that the forum upgrade will be completed by the end of March.

However, I do get notified with an @ mention.

Done!!! :v: thanks!!!

I just said amazon.com
I use .ca but I just assume they’re wondering about amazon as a whole.

1 Like

The fastest way to find flashlight is use the search function.:blush:

Yeah, I agree most of your ideas.
We are optimizing the new product page, the goods inside will be updated regularly.:grin:

Oh, the specs for the 90 torch, is about a lightning cable… Oops

We are improving the listing page for all products on website and we hope to be able to synchronize content with Amazon.:innocent:

1 Like

Correct, we are adding this kind of information.

Sorry for the confusion. The option we used just represent the whole Amazon website.

1 Like

Thank you for your feedback! When we gather enough information, we will begin to modify the navigation structure.:grin:

1 Like

When do we find out who the winners are?