We’ve Upgraded Our Best Selling Wireless Charger | And It’s 40% OFF!

Hey Anker Fans,

Apple and Samsung may be rivals, but we prefer not to choose sides. Instead, our goal is to make our charging technology compatible with as many devices as possible.

Today we’re happy to announce a step forward for one of our best selling products: PowerWave Pad. Until now, PowerWave Pad supported 5W and 10W charging modes, meaning that it was able to charge Samsung phones at high-speed, and all other Qi-enabled devices at regular speed, but may have left our iPhone-using fans disappointed. Now, we’ve added a dedicated 7.5W mode to provide high-speed wireless charging to iPhones. Yay!

To celebrate this announcement, we’re offering a 40% discount for a limited time when you use code ANKERB03 together with the 10% off coupon.

Check it out here, and let us know what you think in the comments below.

Power On!

11 Likes

Wouldn’t a software update have done the same?

Nice but I prefer charging stands so I don’t have to keep on finding the sweet spot :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

I agree!! Charging stands are the way to go.

3 Likes

That is the fun of it all though, walking into the room tired and wanting to sleep, but having to find that perfectly centered spot.

1 Like

Which AC adapter is required to get the 7.5W for iPhone?

I wouldn’t know that pleasure of a sweet spot to sleep… I vaguely remember it tho.

Must be well over a year now since sleeping in a bed. Even then the last few years previous to that were filled with very broken painful sleeping.

So me and my phone like recliners! I sleep reclined, and my phone, well damned but he likes to sleep in a stand, but often horizontal with clock screensaver 0️⃣7️⃣3️⃣0️⃣

1 Like

I have gotten into a bad habit of sleeping on my couch because of my youngest daughter. She usually needs a bottle around midnight or so depending on how it works out during the day, so I stay up instead of waking up when she is crying. Then the dog needs to be walked nightly, so usually around 12-1am I will take him for a couple of mi/km’s and then back home. When I finally get to sit down and relax and watch something on Youtube, I somehow end up passing out and waking up at 5-6am and then drag myself upstairs for an hour or so before both my kids get up. Not the most ideal to say the least

You should be able to use anything with the following:

Notes

• iOS 11.2 required to access 7.5W fast charging for iPhone.
  • Quick Charge 3.0 wall charger with 12V / 1.5A output required for operation.

So ideally any wall charger with 10w output and above should allow you to get a 7.5w output wireless.

1 Like

Try your best to sleep in bed with your lady. I had one relationship end because I accidentally passed out on the couch nightly. I just liked to stay up later than she did. Not that yours is going to end but I’m sure there is a building resentment.

Not to mention the couch will eventually wreck your back.

Defo (feels strange agreeing with the dude :cold_sweat:) get back to bed.

I sleep on the couch cos I can’t sleep in bed due to nerve pain, and the recliner puts me in a position where I can get some sleep… Just

Couples should definitely sleep together. If not, one party will feel something is wrong and you don’t want to share a bed with them.

Yes it convenient, but long term can cause a strain in a relationship.

Why? I’m always right… :joy:

You wished, along with wishing you were The Dude :face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting:

Lol, okay calm down. Just saying, prove me wrong. I’ll wait.

Boom I win

1 Like

Lol, okay. I’m only right 99% of the time😉

Yeah, that’s exactly what her and I discussed the other night. I told her it was hard for me to get everything done in the amount of time I have due to getting the kids up and making dinner and what not before she gets home. I usually make it to my office at 1030 ish and leave at 5 or so, so I beat her home and she leaves 2 hours before me. The dog deals with the kids all day, so he needs time to be a dog, which somehow pushes me into 12 am territory for walking him. My problem is instead of going to jump into the shower and then bed after walking him, i opt to chill on the couch. That is changing day by day, but somehow i did it again last night without even realizing it lol

I can’t even imagine being in your shoes. I do know it is nice to have a little me time but it’s more important to spend time with your significant other even if you’re both unconscious :joy: maybe instead of heading to the couch when you’re done walking the dog grab a tablet and some headphones and head for bed. If she’s bothered by the brightness of the tablet she’ll let you know and might kick you to the couch anyway but at least you’ll be making an effort. I understand how easy is to unintentionally pass out on the couch while watching TV but you’re not doing your relationship or body any favors sleeping there.

I don’t know I don’t mean to preach but if I could go back I would change a few things. At least the lines of communication are open.

Don’t worry about the dog so much it sounds like he gets plenty of action during the day and as messed up as this sounds he’s the lowest priority when compared to your wife and kids.

@TheDude @Fuu_bar @MacBlank, You guys may need to discuss sleeping issues elsewhere, such as private messages.:joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Nice! I have one the older pads and love it. But ! I want to move to the stands.

Finding that sweet pot gets old if you have to keep pulling it from pad.