We need a new contest, giveaway section

Lately, I’m missing a lot of contests, giveaways etc.
There should be a separate section for these.
@AnkerOfficial

4 Likes

I defiantly agree on this one often it’s hard to keep track of them all

I disagree. If they are all in one section, then anyone who wants to win some stuff will come to the community and be able to easily enter every contest currently going on.

When they are mixed in, you are forced to be active in order to find/enter them all. I like it this way, because it helps prevent these alleged “lurkers”.

I’m not saying you’re not active at all. Just saying the more active you are, the more likely you are to find all the contests :wink:.

If you get on every day and read all the new topics, you will never miss a giveaway. Good luck!

3 Likes

I hope you don’t hold a technical job :joy:

1 Like

There are already lot of sections on Community and we don’t want more ( I didn’t mean contests or giveaways :joy: ) sections

Anker should really look at optimization of this Community - remove the error (505,404,303,202… Lost 5he counts), multiple login issue, Application submitted counter, … Listed few.

Huh? I don’t understand…

It should be made simple for the user and not the other way around
Not everyone spends every second of their day on this site.

1 Like

Sometimes people like my posts and don’t get a notification. That’s an issue too. Also, increase the image size when uploading pictures

3 Likes

I highlighted the area where they actually have space to put a giveaway section @kumar.sachin

2 Likes

You don’t have to. It only takes like 3 minutes to look through all the new threads… I think that if someone’s wants giveaways, they should at least be willing to put in 3 minutes everyday…

you don’t have to nag everyone about how much time you spend on anker

All I’m suggesting is to simplify finding contests/giveaways and there is nothing wrong with the suggestion. Don’t be a stubborn person who don’t listens to good suggestions.

1 Like

I do see your point to some extent,

Anker could re-use existing section from “Deals” to “Deals / Giveaways”

OR

“Campaigns” to “Campaigns / Giveaways”

@kumar.sachin if you see the sections, most giveaways are listed on Campaigns :slight_smile: so problem solved?

@AnkerOfficial @AnkerTechnical should list ALL contests / giveaways in Campaigns!!

2 Likes

This :point_up_2:

The majority of testing events etc are normally under either the campaign with a few sometimes being under the blogs section…

5 Likes

Dude. I know for a fact I that your on here for more than 3 minutes everyday. I’m not nagging anyone. If you want to read through my post history I have always encouraged people to spend as much or as little time as they can/want on the community, and not feel pressured to be super active.

I happen to have a lot of time to be on the community. When I’m at work in the truck between jobs (I rarely drive) I have nothing to do. Being on the community helps pass the time.

We all know that you have been an active member on the community, and you are willing to help others with questions. You have done everything from trying to help me understand battery’s (even though it went in one ear, and out the other), to writing detailed reviews, to sharing the latest greatest deals with us.

I’m just saying if you make sure to read through all the posts (or even just glance at them to see what they are), you will never miss a giveaway.

A lot of members lately have been complaining about these so-called “lurkers”. Having a section like you described would help encourage this behavior, and potentially run-off some of our most active members.

Ultimately it’s up to anker, but that’s my two-cents worth.

Think I am the only one having time to visit the forum the whole day :joy:
BUT a retired man has more things to do as he had to do when working.
Funny, but’s true! :grin:

The stupid Germans using “denglish” call this “facility management”
But its simply a caretaker.

3 Likes

Lurkers are gonna lurk :joy:

1 Like

You give lot of words of guidance and wisdom, :wink: (not talking about the german beers here :joy: )

1 Like

Not always talking about beer of course. PROST!