We Love Testing | Wakey

Look at that number of entries :hushed:

1 Like

The only thing I have to say is sweet. Meaning that in other contest such as a McDonald contest that you may have 1 in a million(0.000001 percent) but with this you have a 2.5 percent chance to be selected or a 1 in 40. We all should take those odds. :wink:

1 Like

Yes, but it’s way more than the last testing event :joy:

1 Like

This was expected, knew that entries for wakey would be much more than the door bell :slight_smile:

1 Like

Why is your profile hidden :confused:

1 Like

DOB is public with current community version

How to go private

@AnkerOfficial working on it to get it fixed, no ETA

By the way, your profile is hidden / private too :wink:

1 Like

Oh okay. I’m glad it’s hidden, although I don’t know why it is… :joy:

1 Like

One of the reasons is, it’s valid in more countries…
Too bad, no Canada :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

I’m sorry :confused:

1 Like

Wow looks great, I’m definitely interested.

1 Like

It’s those weird Canadian plugs that done it … :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Nope, Canadian plugs are same as US. It might be local laws and regulations that caused it.

2 Likes

It was a joke, did you not notice the daft wonky face … Or just from what I wrote‽

Oops… missed that, sorry :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Much rather like the darker colors

1 Like

Testers will be announced today :grin:

1 Like

I hope im one of them :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

I like this idea, but too expensive. Considering that I can’t wake to my own specific music as an alarm, this is a deal breaker for me.

2 Likes

I was laughing ealrier.

I had a snooze as I do most days in the afternoon. I sleep for :poop: every night, even in my recliner. I wake practically every 45-80 mins all through the night, so come 3 to 4/5 pm I’m exhausted, and with fresh morphine tablet, will often get an hour or so, but instill set an alarm.

It’s a loud thing, that’s minions shouting … Wake up, wake up and an alarm screaming! … Now when I do wake to that, I have difficulty turning it off … It’s next to the recliner and usually on the wireless stand, and I need to almost bend my arm.backwards and slide the stop button! … Yet, on the odd occasion I sleep through this with NO recollection of doing so, and it seems no difficulty in shutting it up! I usually set 2 alarms 10 mins apart, yet I have no memory of turning it off, yet it’s not easy to do … Unless I’m really tired!

Mind, if we watch countdown in the morning (approx 6am) we have a better score, than if we watch it in the afternoon. lol.

Looks like they changed it up and it will be tomorrow.