We Love Testing | Wait Out The Polar Vortex With Nebula Prizm II

Please refresh your page and try to connect you facebook account again. Hope it will help.

1 Like

We’re collecting the shipping address in advance as we do it in the same way for our beta test. The only reason we’re doing so is we want to cut down the lead time of collecting emails after the winner announcement. We’re under privacy policy that we will not use your private information for any other use. If you’re feeling uncomfortable about this, please feel free to not fill in your information. I’m sorry for any inconvenience.

2 Likes

Please click on the application, go to that page and then follow the instructed steps. :grin:

1 Like

I’m sorry that we’re unable to ship to other countries for this product. We will try to bring some other nice products for more countries in the future. Please stay tuned! :grin:

2 Likes

This is such a cool opportunity. Its also super generous of Anker to give away free gifts in the hopes of further contribution. However, regarding this tech testing opportunity I would like to know how long one gets to test the item if guaranteed the win and if this ownership is only temporary, if a larger discount other than 35% off is offered to any one of the 3 luck winners?

@ElmerFudd01 You get two weeks to post your review, item is your upon completion of the test. Failure to post your review within the two week period voids you from further we love testing events.

Alright that’s clear. Thanks for the info!

Thank you! hope to see them coming soon :slight_smile:

Thanks for being so transparent! Anker Rocks!

Shame it’s not open for the residents of the UK. :unamused:

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial
It’s a shame that without having facebook you cannot enter this.
I would have loved to enter into this opportunity but I don’t have FB account nor have any plans to have one.

You don’t have to have Facebook, you can log in with your email

It says facebook is required. Look at the screenshot below. Also @AnkerOfficial said that connecting facebook account is needed. Correct me if I’m wrong in this?

Yes that’s weird because I just used my email and Instagram. But they already have my Facebook so I dunno if that’s why it let me or not. Sorry I couldn’t be of more help

Just sent my application🤞
There are so many creative people on the Anker Community I’m sure the results will be fantastic.
Good luck everybody!!

Aha, so there is a NEED of facebook!
That’s crazy!
What a kind of … :angry:
I NEVER will create such a “f**kbook”-account.

1 Like

Facebook is absolute travesty. With so much invasion to privacy, leaks, unauthorized collection of data, etc…I don’t get the point why is it still a requirement to product testing. Anker community site is great to share your experiences. Even google search puts reviews posted on anker community in search results when you search for something.

2 Likes

Entered the “We Love Testing” for Prizm II, fingers crossed!

I tried connecting my Twitter account at the conclusion page, however it kept saying the API failure. Not sure if I can associate it again, only linked my email and facebook.

As far I see we both are NOT alone!
You are absolutely right!
THUMBS UP my friend! :heart_eyes:

Hope this will be noticed by the ANKER-fellows as well. :sweat_smile:

1 Like