We Love Testing—SweatGuard Edition!

Good review always deserve to wait!:grin:

Your video is so real! I like it!:grin:

Thank you for promoting your testing experience on twitter, hope more people could know our products.:innocent:

On your personal review website, all the content is relevant to Anker product!:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I have already sent you my review (check earlier post). I enjoyed them. Any fault with them. 1. Power button needs to be taller (think of it as in typing having the grooved area on the letter. 2. Pouch a little bigger or deeper.

great pics!!!

I hope there are many more testing events like this in the near future!

2 Likes

I hope more European, power user goods in future!

1 Like

Roger that! The storage space of the pouch needs to be bigger.:sunglasses:

I also hope, but I did find that our review collecting rate is declining.:joy:

Perhaps closer vetting on the final selected accounts…such as having a posting record on here, or a demonstration of their online presence may help?

5 Likes

Don’t give to those who don’t review, it’s a simple dBASE search

I used to write dBASE for loads of companies, and you can set up last r view Vs last 3 freebies, this would give you results n you can.program the emails/acceptance against that list.

I haven’t reviewed the powerbank as it never got properly delivered as was prob the item left on doorstep… FFS

1 Like

Yes, optimize it next time!

I have posted this review on Amazon.ca, and will link it to my twitter account.

I am a runner. I run on my treadmill for 6 miles a day. Trying out this pair of earbuds has given me the chance to be wireless while running. There were three things that I wanted to test in the Spirit X. 1. Are they Sweat proof? 2. Are they comfortable? 3. How do they sound? Here is my review.

1. These are sweat proof. No doubt. While I wouldn’t recommend it, you could shower with these on. I sweat more than most people, and simply wiping them off with a towel, they were ready for my next run. Don’t believe me? You can simply immerse these in water, and if for some reason they don’t work anymore, Anker will send you a new pair.

2. These are comfortable… for a time. Trying to wear these for a long period of time, I find them to be a little uncomfortable. They are big and bulky, and the buttons are initially hard to navigate. There are three control buttons that I find difficult to use while running. They have not fallen off while using them, which is a huge plus when running. Other earbuds I have used have fallen off multiple times.

3. Sound quality is good enough for me. I find this to be all about preference. Some people want more bass, and more whatever… but really, this pair of earbuds is meant for sport enthusiasts, not for music buffs. I am sure there are better sounding units available, but for a rugged, sweat proof pair of earbuds, the sound is sufficient.

There is my review. Feel free to ask me any questions about my experience with the Anker Soundcore Spirit X

Thanks for the opportunity to try these out! - Jay

Sorry if I missed the initial window for when the reviews were due, but I should be working on it tonight.

@Jay12 Thanks for your thorough review of the Anker Soundcore Spirit X! We will definitely share your feedback with our product development team and keep on working :muscle:

I had a sick child and some other personal matters that took me away from putting the video review together. I hope to get this done this week, sorry for the delay!

Reading Jay review and it got me thinking. For the most part I do know why the buttons are there for but do we really need the plus and minus buttons and it would leave just a power button to have just a power button. The reason that I mention this is that when I had mine connected, I know that I use my ipod to turn up the sound. So I do not use the volume buttons that much. I think if you are running, you would have the devicein a pouch and can turn it up. Just a thought.

Another thought, I enjoy the radio as I work and most devices that I use ( a 30 gig Zune from 2005 or 2006 that still going strong-For the young people, the device that Star Lord received from Guardians of the Galaxy 2) and other radio type devices. So, I would love to see you start to make a Bluetooth receiver or transmitter device for non Bluetooth musical devices. I will probably end up getting something soon and jus thought it was a good fit with the other Bluetooth devices.

Anker does make a bluetooth adapter Here and while it’s not exactly ideal for always on the go it does work great

Anker - I love you…In a platonic way. It is basically what I would want as I listen to music as I jam out testing, being a Business Analysis, some software for the State of WV. It will free me up from the wired earbuds that I seem to get tangled up on. With two kids birthday coming up and Christmas , I will probably grab this during Christmas or my upcoming bday in Feb. I like this design better than most of the others ones that I have seen so far.

Thanks