We Love Testing | Special Edition

Woho open for UK too! Entered!

1 Like

Do you mean the free ones you got from Samsung?

They will definitely beat them hands down, going on how good the sound from Soundcore spirit headphones (earphones) were (it was a far superior sound, I think).

Haha yeah I meant those. I either use those or Skullcandy earbuds lol

Ah, you’ll love soundcore head/ear phones.

Those are the worst earbuds to in and try and compare to these…heck AkGs sound a million times better and I can almost guarantee these will blow those out of the water too

The only reason I get them is for use during work. There are only 10 bucks which is fairly cheap lol. What do you recommend?

Hopefully I win them and check them out

The anticipation is killing me! :laughing:

Goodluck to everyone :wink:

3 Likes

Good luck everyone, and to me too, lol

1 Like

Good luck guys! Only 4 days left until the announcement! :laughing:

1 Like

Just signed up. My Testing will be my standard test process posted to my personal website.

2 Likes

Last day to sign up! 3 days left until the announcement!

I just filled out the survey! This is going to give me the kick in the pants I need to fishing my other reviews! I think it would be a blast to be able to do a comparison between the Anker/Soundcore headphones I use regularly. I’d compare these to the Soundbuds Cuve and Soundcore Life 2 and the create a breakdown for all the best/recommended uses and places for each of the different headphones.

2 Likes

Finally got the time to fill out the survey, have added my detailed test plan, hope I get to test & review these Soundcore Liberty Neo :innocent:

1 Like

when will these be available to purchase ? ETA?

2 Likes

Good luck everyone!

1 Like

Today is the announcement! :smile::smile::smile:

2 Likes

Fingers crossed :thumbsup:

5 Likes

I know right. Same here.

3 Likes