We Love Testing | Special Edition

Happy to test, have we yet fixed getting all 3 of these to work reliably?

1. they stay in your ears
  2. they don’t suffer one side of head opposite the phone causes audio disconnects.
  3. battery life.

"Lite’ solves 1) but worsens 3).

I know eventually Anker will have fixed all these challenges in wireless buds, perhaps these are it!

I have OnePlus 6 which has Bluetooth version 5 so AptX and AptX HD so ready to see how well they work.

2 Likes

Another great ‘We Love Testing’ event :+1: thanks Anker

1. Everyone’s ears are different so there is no one solution to fix it all. While it might not stay in your ears it will in others and vice versa.

2. The stuttering on one side is also subjective as I never experienced it with my liberty+ nor my liberty air, but others have. Best way to fix this is to utilize Qualcomms BT chip so that each ear pairs independently to ones phone which is capable with BT 5.0

3. Battery life will always suffer in small earbuds, so far the longest lasting ones are 8 hours and they are twice this size. Gotta compromise somewhere

3 Likes

I’m in! :slight_smile:

Just entered. Hoping to be welcomed on to the testing team. I would love to see how these compare to the Zolo Liberty+ earbuds I already own.

2 Likes

Cool, my phone has BT version 5 so I’m eagerly waiting to be selected so my high standards can be verified to have been met.

In the meantime I got my Life, Slim+, Spirit …

1 Like

Thanks for the opportunity and good luck to all!

This is fantastic! I have been eyeing the true wireless headphones for quite some time.

Definitely would be interested in doing this, will do thorough testing and reviews :slight_smile:

Good Luck to all!

2 Likes

Thanks Anker!

1 Like

good luck to those who apply

Hi!

I look forward to getting the chance to try these out. I’m quite disappointed with the Bose wireless earbuds and hope to be able to compare these to the Bose.

1 Like

Good luck everyone!

I’d like to be considered since I am a professional photographer/videographer. I plan on creating some amazing/interesting professional quality videos and photos to post on Instagram, Instagram stories, and Instagram IGTV; along with the usual posting of reviews on online websites (Amazon, BestBuy, etc)

Looking forward to creating!

2 Likes

Be careful about AMAZON.com
There are many here who get banned after writing reviews for a not " acquired article"

1 Like

to bad is only uk and us…

2 Likes

one way of really testing these pair of wireless earbuds are on a daily commute to work via public transportation, sound quality it produces versus other brands available on the market today, length of time that it holds its charges per daily use and length of time to charge, does it have noise cancelling, or the actual fit eliminates outside noise, comfort and fix (can you where this for long periods of time), and lastly pricing (does this fall on the highend to medium while maintaining excellent sound quality and reliability).

2 Likes

Sorry, also no twitter. Now please sit down before you continue reading:
I do not have a smartphone.
I have a very old mobile, a Nokia without camera. It is switched off most of the time. I use it mainly for banking - and when I am travelling, I have it with me. But mostly switched off - only just for the case …

Signed up but not hopeful of being chosen

Oh this would be perfect. I am heartbroken, I asked my parents for the Soundcore Liberty wireless earbuds for Christmas. I sent them the link and was SO happy to have them under the tree. In three weeks I’d already used them on my hours of rehab, so happy to not have dangling cables anymore while I listen to my podcasts. Then last week my mom dumped out my bag at the airport and didn’t see the Libertys fall out even in their case (not a fault of the headphones). I realized on the plane when I went to put them on. So now I am headphoneless again. I am excited to apply! I’ll give them hours of use per day, will do video and thorough written reviews and can compare to my lost set.

2 Likes

Entered. Lets see if lady luck likes me :).

3 Likes

Care to share your testing plan?

2 Likes