We Love Testing | Special Edition

Entered and hoping to win :slight_smile:
Good luck everyone.:thumbsup:

5 Likes

This would be a great product to review. I hope i win this one:)
Good luck to all…

2 Likes

My hair (I’ve let it grow) is naturally spiked so il not notice the difference - apart from the small electrical shock lol

1 Like

Good luck everyone. But I have doubts that they will find 20 people because it’s so limited and just a 4 day long submit period

I wouldn’t see an issue with getting the needed amount of people to be honest. The We Love Testing program seems to get a lot of people who want to be a part of it.

Oh trust, they will get 20 if not many more who apply. I shared it to Facebook and Twitter and I’m sure others have as well.

The headset case should be able to have USB-C however micro USB is better due to the smaller size than the former

but is the slightly smaller size worth the slower charging speeds?

Good luck, everyone! It will be exciting to test something before it is released to the public!

2 Likes

Entered, I wonder how these are different to my Sound core liberty lite’s

2 Likes

Since I am not member at facebook, I can not take part. I chose the forum according my special interests.

That means: for my hobby Ship models I join a special ship model forum. To improve my espresso cooking I join a coffee forum. And since I am also a technic freak, I join the Anker forum …

You can use Twitter as well if you have an account through there.

Are you not on Twitter or Instagram either?

Tossed my hat in to the ring because why not.

I’m actually so obsessed with wireless earphones at the moment… can’t get over them… :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Wireless headphones are the future everyone is tying to come up with the ones to beat out apple airpods

I’m signing up!

1 Like

Dang I am liking these kind of review contest. I still have to review Life 2 because the battery is so good, I still haven’t drained that thing :joy:. Might just skip the hours and be like the battery life is ridiculously good

Just leave it “playing” , cos it’s ear buds you won’t hear it just laying on the side.

Obvs my main concern for this is sou d quality which I will test with a good variety of music genres.