We Love Testing | Special Edition

how do i give them my phone number/email so that they can send notification?

@Tech_Man sign up Here

This is the tracking site of DHL Germany :slight_smile:

https://www.dhl.de/de/privatkunden/dhl-sendungsverfolgung.html

Same. As of this morning it progressed a little. Hopefully now this means that it’ll be on its way to the final destination:
11. Processed at CINCINNATI HUB - USA CINCINNATI HUB, OH - USA 05:01
10. Clearance processing complete at CINCINNATI HUB - USA 03:47

I called, customs held everything up because supposedly they couldn’t verify something. But it finally cleared and since it missed it’s original delivery date they cannot tell me when to expect it … Lame in guess we just continue to wait

Hey, at least they made it this far! I’m sure we’ll have them by the weekend. I’m really excited to hear how these sound and thankful to get to test them out! This is going to be a fun test. :smiley:

Customs delay.
This could be a “Long way to Tipperary”! :wink:

1 Like

Just got a updated text, mines out for delivery today. Can’t wait to get them

1 Like

Can’t wait to see some reviews soon…

Here’s My Review!

3 Likes

You got yours already?! Nice! They look SWEET! Can’t wait to test mine out. I’m guessing I’ll be getting them in tomorrow.

Great video review! Now I know how to set them up. haha. They’re so little!

Got mine about 15 minutes ago. Full review is coming, but initial thoughts: better fitting Liberty+. Sound is pretty much on par with the Liberty+. At $65 retail, these seem like a no-brainer.

Maybe someone who has used the Liberty Lite will be able to speak to the differences, but personally, having used the Liberty and Liberty+ I like the fit of these way better, they’re lighter, and the sound is not compromised.

Also, number one feature so far… CALL AUDIO IN BOTH EARS.

1 Like

Same as me. UPS knocked, I giggled, my wife sighed, I scurried to door quicker than I should have and scared the guy by swinging it open. Tonight is going to be interesting.

3 Likes

Nice review

1 Like

Hahahaha! Too funny. I know what you mean though. I wasn’t home when they were delivered, but I was waiting for a notification from Ring saying that motion was at the door. LOL.

I didn’t get home until late last night, so I only unpacked them to charge them. Finally opened everything up.

The setup on these was extremely easy! My computer instantly found them and paired the two of them. I had to use the smaller ear fitting to get a good fit, but they’re really comfortable, super light, and sound great. Looking forward to using them and getting my review ready!

Looks like my left bud is missing the rubber protector around it. Is anyone else missing anything from their package contents? @AnkerOfficial/@AnkerTechnical, no rush, but would it be possible to request a replacement rubber piece at some point?

Thanks so much again for the opportunity!

2 Likes

I have no idea where my neo is at. I didn’t get any tracking information. I contacted the marketing team 24 hours ago but haven’t heard back from them :frowning:

That is strange. I would just try to be patient, as hard as that may be. :slight_smile: Considering the fact that Chinese New Year was happening during this contest, I’m sure things are delayed a little bit. My fingers are crossed you get some good new soon! :smiley:

They look amazing :wink:

1 Like

They sound great! I put the little adapter pieces in and they’re a little uncomfortable, so I’m going to try the smaller ones and see if those feel better. I feel like they need that piece to feel secure without having to shove them all the way in your ears. Left has the small in, right has the medium in.

And, as you can see, the Liberty Neos and pill case are super compact! When you place the Neos in the case they use a magnet to secure their connection and start charging. It’s really cool!

2 Likes

Congratulations for having these wonderful earbuds!!! Hope you will enjoy using them.:thumbsup: