We Love Testing | Special Edition

No worries at all, I am geeked to try these out and kept checking my spam hoping I didn’t miss anything. Hope you all had a great Chinese New Year!

I had some late shipping too. I think @ankerofficial needed a nap after CES and New Year :rice_scene::tada::confetti_ball::boom: :laughing:

No worries @AnkerOfficial! Thanks for updating us :slight_smile: Looking forward to receiving and review it soon :slight_smile:

Yay, really looking forward to getting my hands on these guys!

1 Like

Just got my shipping confirmation this morning for Tuesday. Can’t wait!

I got a text message with my shipping info as well to arrive in Tuesday,. No email though which is weird

Mine was from DHL, and I just got one from Anker as well

Hi Tim,

Congratulations! The Liberty Neo you were selected to test in our recent We Love Testing event has been shipped. You should receive it in 5-7 business days.

We’re very proud of this product and look forward to seeing your review.

1 Like

Yeah mines from DHL too, and I know why I got a text. I forgot I signed up for all shipping services to notify me of incoming packages, the inlaws get stuff shipped to the house almost daily so I wanted to know when I have stuff coming so I can look for it instead of waiting in them

1 Like

heard that, in a sense,

Hi guys, anyone else with their shipments held in Hong Kong? @AnkerOfficial
My tracking information says ‘exception’ and when expanded says ‘On Hold’ but the estimated delivery time is still the same. Maybe it’s a weekend thing? It went on hold on Friday and Saturday. No update today.

1 Like

I got a shipment notification from DHL. I believe it’s the earbuds. I’ll update when I receive them.

1 Like

Same! They’re schedule to be delivered today in less than 3 hours, but are still a few states away…I wonder how accurate DHL’s tracking info is.

Yeah mine was suppose to be delivered today but as of 6:33 am they were in Cincinnati Ohio. Hopefully tomorrow

How to receive notification from DHL?

I got a text message from them and others may have gotten email. But I just followed the link they sent me for tracking to see where it’s at

how do i give them my phone number/email so that they can send notification?

@Tech_Man sign up Here

This is the tracking site of DHL Germany :slight_smile:

https://www.dhl.de/de/privatkunden/dhl-sendungsverfolgung.html

Same. As of this morning it progressed a little. Hopefully now this means that it’ll be on its way to the final destination:
11. Processed at CINCINNATI HUB - USA CINCINNATI HUB, OH - USA 05:01
10. Clearance processing complete at CINCINNATI HUB - USA 03:47

I called, customs held everything up because supposedly they couldn’t verify something. But it finally cleared and since it missed it’s original delivery date they cannot tell me when to expect it … Lame in guess we just continue to wait