We Love Testing | Soundcore Life NC

Wrong.

IT is inverting the marketing model.

Anker with this mandatory FB signup wants us to pull everyone we know to Anker.

I would rather the freedom to pull people to Anker by better products. Good stuff sells faster. For free.

Another approach is a well written review is THEN posted into FB for others to come here.

I know I will not agree with Anker as this is their forum but at least a diversity of opinions means someone will eventually be correct.

1 Like

Anker doesn’t force (or even ask) you to SHARE this on Facebook. They only make you ‘connect’ the account to Facebook. That clearly means this isn’t a “free advertising scheme”.

Stop with this.

I cannot test the Life NC.

Unless I have a FB account.

Fewer words please. Fact.

2 Likes

That is correct. But this is not a free advertising scheme like you have stated several times

You are absolutely wrong.
If you dont have such a social media account you cant take part.
This is dictatorship!

Enough said!

1 Like

Yes, but in order to confirm we can do that is giving them your profile. I always think Anker reviews should be posted here, then shared if they want to.

You don’t understand what I’m saying. Es, you do have to HAVE and LINK your Facebook account, but you don’t have to share this context on Facebook.

That’s an assumption.

If they didn’t expect you to share your review on FB then why required to sign up for being a “tester” !

I love testing, it’s how we collectively improve. For example more testing of the Atom 1 would probably have caused folding pins version faster.

This FB mandate makes me think it’s therefore not about testing, just marketing strategy lower cost.

2 Likes

I completely disagree

looks like everyone is getting a new name here :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes this is a big surprise and a lot of fun as well.

Its a kind of “rebirth”, though I will remain the same, as far I hope.
But who knows! :joy:

But I will not call me “Kaiser Franz” that’s “Franz Beckenbauer”
Great player and coach in the old days! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Let’s take a survey.

• anker should announce the winners today
  • anker shouldn’t announce the winners today

0 voters

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial @AnkerTechnical remove the facebook requirement A.S.A.P., please. I would like to enter without facebook.

5 Likes

Can you please abide and wait as the rules state:

The testers will be announced on the community on March 4th, 2019.

1 Like

Chill. It was a joke… :joy:

1 Like

All signed up. Been wanting to get this type of ear buds for some time.

@AnkerTechnical on the survey app I still can’t connect my Twitter Account.

Your Twitter account may already be connected and tied to your account on here, that’s what I was told

1 Like

I was thinking that might be the case.

I just dont like the idea of linking all your accounts so anker can post all it wants.

3 Likes

So the event is over. Now comes the wait for the announcement :joy: