We Love Testing | Soundcore Liberty Neo (Review)

Good work you made Ricardo.
A small hint :slight_smile:
Place blank lines between the photos.
Looks better :grin:

Another lover of classical music!!! GREAT!!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

La Traviata is unbelievable. Every aria a hit!

1 Like

Thanks for posting a great review. :thumbsup:

1 Like

A great in-depth review Ricardo! :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

1 Like

Nice review. Nice pictures, although I wish there were more. That’s quite a variety in music :joy:. Classical, and pop music :joy:

Excellent in-depth review and pictures @ricardo.panela thanks for sharing :thumbsup:

I’m always curious about new true wireless earbuds, I have the Jabra Elite’s that I like a lot but always like to look for others that are comparable.

Very well put together review. Good work!

Great review and thanks for posting with pictures. Always nice to hear other people’s take on how music is interpreted through earbuds to them. I personally loved how The Greatest Showman played out on these, but I do have my phones Bluetooth customized to my liking over stock so that could be why.

2 Likes

Nice review love the pics and they fit perfectly on you! It’s a shame I never got the chance to review these but never mind :wink::+1:

1 Like

Nice review. Very useful are the remarks of the music, which you used for comparison. Nice variety !

2 Likes

Good analysis of the neo

1 Like

Great review! Good job! :ok_hand:

1 Like

Great review @ricardo.panela It is interesting that you have to dock the earbuds to change out to a different device, like you said it was probably to save battery consumption and turn off functions not required.

2 Likes

Thank you for your great review, quite informative with great pictures. I just may have to get a pair of these, I’m a huge fan of the soundcore spirit x, but I am looking to go fully wireless.

1 Like

Great review, thanks for posting!

1 Like

Great review keep up the great work

1 Like

Great review. Thanks for posting your insights.

Awesome review, great quality pictures. Loved the fact that you listed the songs for test. Something that I have not seen at any review is the sync audio issues with different apps. This might not be the case with Neo but some other brands have sync issues between audio and video(Netflix, YouTube, Spotify, etc). Let us know if you had issues or if everything work great. Once again great review.

2 Likes

nice detail review and great pictures thanks for the post