We Love Testing | Soundcore Icon Mini

I’m so glad you have removed this requirement from all of your testing events. I’m sure you will get more entries now :wink:

Oops

Just realised I forgot to submit my application :joy:

1 Like

Thanks @AnkerOfficial for removing the social network requirements.

2 Likes

Good luck to all of the potential testers! Tommorows the big day :joy:

1 Like

…can’t sleep tonight … like xmas, or easter …

Haha, they usually post it a little after 12, so you might just be able to wait it out tonight :joy:.

I have a deep question for you. If they make little Debbie snacks, do they make big Debbie snacks? For those of us who want something a little larger…

… I have my fingers crossed :crossed_fingers: waiting for the announcement. This is my first We Love Testing I have made application for.

Why haven’t you applied for others?

This is definitely the one I’m most qualified for :joy:

I just entered! Good luck to all!

@dicejedi You are a bit too late - entry stopped on the 12th :pensive:

Announcement is coming today! :grinning:

1 Like

Good luck to all those that entered! I hope you’ll love it as much as I love mine. :grin:

1 Like

Haven’t entered.
Others may do that job. :grin:

I use my FLARE and my ZERO.
When travelling the FLARE is so great.
Such a huge battery life (no light show!) and the sound is incredible.
At home the eye catcher ZERO, power and really such an voluminous speaker!

And last not least, I was upset with all that “social media” stuff.
But now all is fine. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Dam! Link was up, application was up so I figured why not! Think I can bring some good stuff here but I guess for next one

They’re keeping us in suspense…

@Chiquinho I bet rock music sounds amazing on the Zero! Unfortunately I don’t think my neighbours would approve if I got my hands on one. :see_no_evil::joy:

1 Like

Metallica sounds amazing as long as you don’t max out the volume…

1 Like

I’d love to get my hands on the zero. It’s a little too much money for me at the moment… I’m also not crazy about the style :joy:

What it’s got style and can be used as a work out weight… Think kettle ball weights, lol

2 Likes

How heavy is it? With how strong I am this better be a pretty heafty speaker :joy::roll_eyes: