We Love Testing | Soundcore Icon Mini

I clicked on the Application Form link and I see:

Thank you for your interest!

Unfortunately this collaboration opportunity is no longer available

Try This link

It’s the same one posted in the first post above

Could it be a biggie sound in a mini package?? Well, I hope so. Hoping to get one of these to blast the work vehicle when I’m alone or in the basement when I’m working on a neverending idea (hey, some of them actually work).

Chances are slim but it only takes a few seconds to enter, so what the hey… I’m in.

2 Likes

I’m sorry for your problem, and we will get this sorted out. Please see the private message I just sent to you.

1 Like

Anker products are excellent, I hope you experience this product

I don’t think they should be required, but considered as part of each individual testing plan.

I am NOT signing up for this, lol. My luck has been damn good lately, it’s someone else’s turn.

If you have a good testing plan you deserve to win. You should enter. What stuff have won lately? I’ve been pretty lucky too.

@AnkerOfficial @AnkerTechnical

Do you know if these will be able to pair with the soundcore flare for a boost/stereo mode?

Technically, yes… So long as you have dual sound mode on your phone… It’s in Bluetooth settings on Samsung.

Officially, NO. you need to link like for like.

It’s not just Samsung phones that have dual audio, but rather a feature of Bluetooth 5.0

I think you’ll find, I did say… YOUR PHONE

PICK ME!! PICK ME!! hehe, This looks amazing!! I’ve been wanting to try one of your speakers, I do wish everyone good luck in getting picked too of course =)

1 Like

Woody wood Picker! :joy:

1 Like

We all know how @Tank loves to point farm :joy:. He was just commenting to get his daily reply quota :wink::joy:

We have removed the requirement of connecting with social accounts. You can feel free to choose to connect with your socials or not. :grin:

8 Likes

Awesome! Now more people should enter. Great job on listening to the community :+1:

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial thank you for listening to the community, now we will have a much broader range of people of all skill levels entering to test products out

4 Likes

Success

4 Likes

Thanks for “listening” to the community.
This keeps us together much better. :wink:

3 Likes