We Love Testing | Soundcore Icon Mini

What it’s got style and can be used as a work out weight… Think kettle ball weights, lol

2 Likes

How heavy is it? With how strong I am this better be a pretty heafty speaker :joy::roll_eyes:

Does anyone know why the Icom mini was released before the standard icon? Seems a little backwards to me… :joy:

Every music sounds great.
Very bassy and voluminous.

As Rob mentioned, as long you don’t use it with full volume.
But normally you want do this. :grin:
I did it only one time: harsh heights. :worried:

1 Like

Congrats to the winners!

@JoshuaRoquedeSouza
@Tech_for_Travel
@poderak
@Salvix
@gvance00
@Mohamed_Wael
@Florian.h
@Josh_Howe
@joemutton

1 Like

Also, congrats to
@jtl5000
@kitfriendesq
@Jiang_Wu
@Jessica_mitchell1
@Dindon94
@Ralph_Rienzo

(It only lets me mention 10 users in one post :wink:)

2 Likes

Congrats to the winners :clap:t2:

Don’t instantly recognise any names but with people changing their usernames recently it’s hard to tell sometimes who’s who lol

2 Likes

Congrats winners!

1 Like

Congratulations winners! That new Icon Mini looks great! Make sure you torture the thing in your review! I would love to see the abuse it can handle! Plan on giving these out as presents to some nephews!

2 Likes

Hope we see some really good reviews.

2 Likes

Looks like most of the new joiners were selected for reviews. :thumbsup: Hoping to see some great detailed reviews soon.

2 Likes

Congrats to all winners :+1: let’s wait now for the reviews

1 Like

Congrats winners. I see a lot of new names in there so “Welcome” and lets get the reviews in.

2 Likes

OMG 4 posts from all the winners combined… Seriously @ankerofficial , this is the best people for the job or reviewing?

I know you must have you reasons for choosing them, but to us hardworking forum members, it seems madness, and totally unfair. Like a thanks for your hardworking, but others who don’t SEEM to input are getting the rewards instead.

Now to those wanting to judge… I removed myself from this long before any names were drawn. This is no jealousy thing, just voicing my thoughts and probably the thoughts of.others too scared to say, for fear of the couple who’ll jump on this and have a go.

4 Likes

Congrats to all the winners can’t wait to see and read all of your reviews

1 Like

Congrats to the winners! I was hopeful I would get it, but I’m glad to see so many new names in the list!

2 Likes

Observation: nearly all of the winners selected have accounts opened in 2016 or 2017, and none are accounts created in 2019. So none of the folks selected were “new.” All just happen to be lurkers. Lol

I’m excited to read the reviews and am hopeful for a few more active members in the community!

3 Likes

So we will get many “lucker’s reviews”. :joy:
Hope these will make the community satisfy…

2 Likes

thank you for graciously stepping aside

Wow, I have been missing so much stuff, it is getting harder everyday to keep track of this community.
Congratulations to the winners :thumbsup: Hope you all got the surveys to fill out, and expect to get your mini in few more days.
Beat that thing up and do a detailed review with pictures…

Good luck !!

1 Like