We Love Testing | Roav Bolt

What’s going on? Why are there two lists? @AnkerOfficial do you know what’s up?

Anyway, thanks for this opportunity anker! I won’t let you down!

1 Like

Congrats to the chosen testers.
Another one bites the dust, I was actually really looking forward to testing this if I got chosen, oh well I’ll buy it from Best buy once all the kinks are worked out

Congrats to the first and second list of winners! Looking forward to many great reviews.

1 Like

Do you know why they’re are two lists of 15 testers? Has this ever happened before?

1 Like

Thanks so much for the opportunity, @AnkerOfficial! This is going to be great to be able to compare it to the Viva. I’m going to be even more curious to know if I can have both running at the same time in my car. That’ll bring the best of both worlds together into one! Personally, I think the Google Home devices answer questions way better than the Echo devices, and they’re also faster to respond. The Alexa app does have a better UI and is easier to control, IMO. This is going to get a lot of use between me and my family. Thank you again! Looking forward to creating the review for this!

The first list is a mistake

This tester list is from earlier event

Oh that’s a shame for all of those people. Maybe anker will give it to everyone :man_shrugging:

1 Like

They already have their share of pie
Winner email will not go to the mistaken list

1 Like

Had to read the fine print below for the first list “After you receive your Anker Premium 5-in-1 Hub”…

1 Like

@ankerOfficial - think it may already be flagged but two lists added, i got all excited before i realised it was US only and that was the list from the last event :cry: well done to all those actually selected! :grin:

Thanks @AnkerOfficial looking forward test the Bolt!

Congrats to all the winners.

1 Like

Looks like @AnkerOfficial did a copy/paste of a previous win with T&Cs to update the names for the Roav event but then left the original T&C’s in place after the update…

No doubt @AnkerOfficial will confirm once back from their labour day break (1st May thru 4th May)

1 Like

Just woke and logged in … Was checking again and again… I thought it was 15 testers but showing up 30 testers :joy:

Already received the confirmation email and confirmed :smirk:

1 Like

Congrats to the winners maybe your reviews will change my mind about getting one of these who knows

Congratulations to the winners!!

I use Alexa SO MUCH for a lot around the house. Having it in my car has been a bit of a game changer. It’s extremely convenient having one of these if you’ve already incorporated one into your home.

When I have to leave the kids in the car while I run into the store for something they end up playing games with Alexa while they wait. I use it for news, music, controlling my home, checking weather, random questions, adding items to my shopping list, as well as games. The Viva is a great little device. I’m sure the Bolt is going to be just as awesome and handy to have on the go!

So did I. I actually Found out I was selected via email, and I saw this on the community a moment later :grin:

Haha did I win…jks

Congrats to winners!!

1 Like

Why does it show my name? I don’t live in US

1 Like