We Love Testing | Roav Bolt | Google Assistant is Dumb, IOS makes it dumber

yea another apple product not working…

I’m just messing around :slight_smile:

I agree to most topics on Apple… But not in this case. Roav Viva/ Viva Pro work perfectly, no issues whatsoever, on iOS. Have to say Roav built it beautifully!

Why only Bolt has these delays and random issues. At times, I think this is a hardware issue and software cannot fix it.

I still think this is a half baked product not ready for consumers.
For testing purpose this is fine. I still get call issues (sound not routing properly through Bolt).

I agree. It shouldn’t be released. They should have continued beta testing

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and findings on the bolt. I’ve been testing the bolt and have found issues even on android its buggy and doesn’t preform as well as Google Home.

But I still prefer the bolt over the Viva and prefer Google Asstant over Alexa. I have both Alexa and Assistant and find Google better even though it’s a creeper and activates during conversations and watching tv.

1 Like

Good review and points made @TechMan thanks for sharing :thumbsup:

1 Like

I have my Bixby button mapped to open Google assistant. I Tried to find the video for you but couldn’t it’s easy to figure out though.

The new 1UI update that came out about a month ago lets you to re-map the button to do pretty much anything you would like.

2 Likes

Thanks man i will look into that. I freakin hate the bixby button!

@gAnkster read my post above

Decent review Andrew. It had a lot of valid points in it.

1 Like

@Insider did you just like this comment? I’m just asking because I’m wondering if it has to do with the false notification issue.

1 Like

Yes, I was just looking for your Roav Bolt review.

Why do you still have like notifications enabled?!

1 Like

:man_shrugging: I’ve never messed around with settings much lol.

1 Like

Why not Anker?

1 Like

Whaaaa…

You edited this old post with a response to a different thread :joy:.

I just don’t think anker would do it. Many companies have tried and failed, and as this isn’t close to any of ankers specialties, I don’t think it would be as good as DJI.

1 Like

I don’t know what happened there…

This is a product that a simple firmware update could make work REALLY WELL. I just got one & might have to review it soon.