We Love Testing | Premium 5-in-1 USB-C Hub

Hey, testers and Anker fans! We’re back with another edition of **We Love Testing**! This time around, we’re testing our **[Premium 5-in-1 USB-C Hub](https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07H4VQ4BZ/?tag=cm-sales-us-2019-20)**. If you already know the drill, [sign up here](https://anker.mavrck.co/community/join?activity=16746) to get started immediately.

This hub features 2 USB-A 3.0 ports, 1 HDMI port, and dual readers for all your SD and SF cards.

The HDMI port lets you display media in brilliant 4K, so whether you’re watching a Netflix movie on the big screen or presenting in a meeting, your media is sure to look its best!

If you’re ready to test this Premium 5-in-1 USB-C Hub, give us your testing plan here. Make sure you let us know what, where, how, who, and WOW:

1. What is your review going to be? A text post? A video? How about a Broadway-style musical number?
  2. Where are you going to post it (Facebook, Instagram, here on the community, etc.)?
  3. How are you going to test the product? What are you going to do to put this hub through its paces and make sure each key feature is thoroughly reviewed?
  4. Who will be the audience for your review? Will you share it on your social media or other online spaces to let everyone know your conclusions?
  5. WOW. What will you do to give your review a WOW factor…to make it stand out from the crowd?

Head on over to our sign-up page to get started, and as always:

Power On!

Rules

1. Complete the application to enter this We Love Testing event. You will be asked to submit a test plan as part of the survey, but feel free to share your test plan in the comments below.
  2. This event runs from March 19th to March 24th, 2019. The testers will be announced on the community on March 26th, 2019.
  3. 15 testers will be chosen.
  4. Only open to residents of the US, Canada, UK, Germany, Italy, France, and Spain.
  5. Review Requirements: Once you have received your product, you need to post a link to your review on the community under review category within two weeks. If you haven’t provided a link after two weeks you will be unable to take part in future We Love Testing programs.
  6. Where else to share your review: You are not required to post your review to a specific website, but you could share your review on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.), YouTube, Anker Community, forums, blogs, deal websites, or other online spaces.
  7. If you’re sharing your review on social media, don’t forget to add hashtag #WeLoveTesting and tag our official account to increase the chances of being reposted.
  8. Once you have submitted your review, Anker reserves the right to use, edit, and repost.
  9. If you share your review on the community, you could win 50 PowerBucks to use in future auctions and PowerDraws on the community.
  10. Copying others’ testing plan will result in immediate disqualification and you will be unable to take part in future We Love Testing events.
  11. Anker reserves the right for the final explanation.

Tester Announcement

Hey Anker Fans,

Thanks for taking part in this We Love Testing event. I’m thrilled to announce the 15 testers are:

@ryan_boubelik
@Ekman
@rozzerrory
@dcjgomez
@Jim_Patience
@tiagomota
@Corwin_Davis_Khoe
@Christopher_John_Rho
@Matt_Tabor
@Omsweet0m
@alexland
@Kevin_Pagano
@s.r.brown
@TimmyTwo2
@MSTR

Congratulations!

A confirmation email will be sent to you within 2 days. The products will be shipped directly to the testers within 2 weeks of confirming the participation. After you receive your Anker Premium 5-in-1 Hub, please make sure to post a link to your review in the community under the review category within two weeks.

Thanks again for taking part in and stay tuned for more We Love Testing events!

19 Likes

This topic is now a banner. It will appear at the top of every page until it is dismissed by the user.

1 Like

Hope this time we will not be urged to use facebook, instagram etc.

3 Likes

You can login in the testing form using your email, Franz. It’s very small, on the very end of the image, bellow the big Facebook button, but it’s there. :wink:

3 Likes

I got it Tiago.
Muito obrigado! :grin:

Mas nao sou “Frank” : Franz aka Chico :grin:

2 Likes

Thanks for another event anker!

1 Like

I have no use for this so will pass

2 Likes

Happily rocking the 7-in-1 version so no need for me on this one, good luck to those entering :ok_hand:

6 Likes

Good luck everyone entering

3 Likes

No need to rub it in :joy::joy:

2 Likes

I don’t have a USB-C port on my laptop so I’ll pass on this. Good luck to everyone entering

1 Like

Wow nobody interested yet? Sadly, I don’t have any device supporting USB C so passing on…

1 Like

I have no way to use this but good luck to everyone else that is entering

3 Likes

Same here, no need for this on my end since I use the 7 in 1 premium

1 Like

Happened to see a deal for this that I shared elsewhere - but figure I’ll add here as well for anyone looking to secure one without chance:

Premium 5-in-1 hub Amazon page

Sale price of $35.99, plus extra 10% off coupon you can clip.
Apply promo code “ANKER8334” to save another $10 to bring the price down to $22.39

verified as of 11:48pm PST on 3/19

3 Likes

I would put up my hand for this as my laptop and external hard drives only have USB C Ports.

However you seem to have chosen to exclude Aussies from your list of testers. Should I apply anyway in case you decide to change your mind and let an Aussie be a tester? :thinking::nerd_face:

2 Likes

This looks nice

2 Likes

No USB-C, so I am not able to do any test.

1 Like

So after looking into this product further I realized I have no use for it. Best of luck to the rest of you though!

1 Like