We Love Testing | PowerPort Atom PD 2 (US Only)

Hey fans!

At the beginning of the year, we released PowerPort Atom PD 1, our first ever ultra-compact GaN charger with USB-C Power Delivery. And now it’s time for the sequel.

Like our previous entry in the series, Atom PD 2 swaps out silicon for gallium nitride, enabling a compact build. It’s 15% smaller than a stock MacBook charger, without sacrificing a single watt of power—and it’s 2-port.

Charge your phone up to 2.5× faster than the charger that came with it, or charge 2 MacBooks, laptops, and more simultaneously.

Atom PD 2 also comes equipped with all-new Intelligent Power Allocation technology. That’s a mouthful, but it basically means that charging power is no longer locked to one port. When a single device is plugged in to Atom PD 2, the power from the idle port is routed to the device being charged. This means Atom PD 2 can direct the full 60W to a single port when you plug in a device that needs it (like a MacBook Pro).

Whether this is your first foray into Anker’s Atomic Age, or you’ve already experienced Atom PD 1 and are ready for the newest edition, you’re in luck! It’s time to select our next round of testers.

Just give us your information and testing plan here to get signed up!

Rules

1. Sign up for a free community account and complete the application to enter this We Love Testing event. You will be asked to submit a test plan as part of the survey, but feel free to share your test plan in the comments below.
  2. This event runs from April 29th to May 5th, 2019. The testers will be announced on the community on May 6th, 2019.
  3. 15 testers will be chosen.
  4. Only open to residents of the US.
  5. Review Requirements: Once you have received your product, you need to post a link to your review on the community under our “review” category within two weeks. If you haven’t provided a link after two weeks you will be unable to take part in future We Love Testing programs.
  6. Where else to share your review: You are not required to post your review to a specific website, but you could share your review on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.), YouTube, Anker Community, forums, blogs, deal websites, or other online spaces.
  7. If you’re sharing your review on social media, don’t forget to add the hashtag #WeLoveTesting and tag our official account to increase the chances of being reposted.
  8. Once you have submitted your review, Anker reserves the right to use, edit, and repost.
  9. Copying others’ testing plan or failing to submit a review link will result in immediate disqualification and you will be unable to take part in future We Love Testing events.
  10. Anker reserves the right of final explanation.

Tester Announcement

Hey Anker Fans,

Thanks for taking part in this We Love Testing event. I’m thrilled to announce the 15 testers are:

@NxtGenCowboy
@heynickhere
@tugar32
@Matthew_Cibulka
@The_Bearded_Tech_Guy
@jh.to
@Vincent_Chan3
@SpencerJames
@Jghacker
@TechnicallyWell
@Jason.noling
@queuebitt
@gobran.andrew
@Tank
@meiscollinj

Congratulations!

A confirmation email will be sent to you within 2 days. The products will be shipped directly to the testers within 2 weeks of confirming the participation. After you receive your PowerPort Atom PD 2, please make sure to post a link to your review in the community under the review category within two weeks.

Thanks again for taking part in and stay tuned for the next round of We Love Testing event!

35 Likes

Looks like a great device :+1:

1 Like

Thanks for another great event anker!! I will enter shortly hereafter :grin:

2 Likes

Wow…that’s a great product to test. Good luck for US members.

2 Likes

Another awesome ‘We Love Testing’ event! Thanks @AnkerOfficial

1 Like

US only again… good luck to all the US participants.

2 Likes

O. EM. GEEE.

This is so exciting!

2 Likes

I don’t think I can justify testing this. I don’t have the newest macbook (mine is 2011 macbook air).
I’ll pass on the opportunity to more capable testers. Good luck :thumbsup:

5 Likes

Cranking out these opportunities, I love it!

Good luck everyone!

We have multiple MacBook Pros in the house, so I would test the charge time on those and compare it to stock charger. I would also test it on my Galaxy S9 and S9+ to see the charge output and time difference vs stock chargers

2 Likes

Great testing opportunity! Won’t be applying since I don’t have a MacBook but I do have a friend who might register an account here and try to test this out since he has a MacBook Pro

1 Like

As a person on the go this would be awesome to test!

1 Like

Registering an account just for free stuff :cry:… they would probably win since it’s a new account… :joy:

1 Like

Looks great!! Can’t wait !

Thanks for this “we love testing” event Anker Team, will enter the application shortly

Looks like is going to be a good one

1 Like

Submitted my application.

Main focus of my review would be to help people choose between Atom PD 2 or 2 Atom PD 1s. There are advantages and disadvantages for both options.

Thanks for the opportunity, @AnkerOfficial!

3 Likes

It is pretty amazing how this works. Good job Anker!

1 Like

Great looking device

1 Like