We Love Testing | PowerPort Atom PD 1

Still can’t post here so here’s the link to the original review on my personal site. I will try and post it here later tonight.

1 Like

@Element321
Weird what browser and device are you using?

I had to uninstall and reinstall chrome a few days ago bc the format of the community was messed up. clearing the cache and data didn’t help but reinstalling the browser fixed everything.

Great review and pics btw

its a 403 error. Chrome on Windows 10 notebook.

Its weird because I can reply but just not create a new post. If I can get to post by Sunday night I’m going to trouble shoot. But I think this may be a programming issue that web admins will have to work on.

I also assumed it was something on their end and finally got tired of waiting for the problem to fix itself. I know it’s a completely different OS but I would try a uninstall/restart/reinstall.

Try using a different browser. It may help

Finally got the review posted to the community. I shared it to Facebook and Twitter. Both Anker accounts tagged.

http://jamesjohnston.info/review-anker-atom-pd-1/ - Main article.

1 Like

Review is updated with pics and iPhone 7 Plus data. It shines on that device.

My review of the Anker Atom PD 1, focus on Nintendo Switch. I have tweeted, tagged @ankerofficial and posted on reddit.

1 Like

@thebassline

I think that using anything but original Nintendo or certified by Nintendo charger to charge your switch is a gamble.

The switch does not use the power delivery charging standard. It is very similar but not exactly the same🤷‍♂️

1 Like

Finally was able to work on the review for this.

Anker Forum review:

I shared this on Reddit and I tagged @Anker on the Unboxing on Instagram

1 Like

My review from the We Love Testing program is available at my website:

I’ve shared it on the forums here and will be sharing with my usual social media outlets throughout the day. Thanks for the review opportunity.

1 Like

Hey! I finally got my Atom! Check out my review:

Also, I composed a Tweet for @AnkerOfficial:

2 Likes

Hey @queuebitt - excellent website. I especially liked the Switch bricking FAQ article. I’ve got one and have been avoiding using any chargers that aren’t branded Nintendo - I even have the powercore speed PD 20000 and was wary of using it thanks to the panic about switch bricking. that really helped alleviate my reservations. Thanks.

1 Like

Well, after suffering through tons of homework, I made it to spring break, which means I finally had the time to create this review… Enjoy!

Thanks again @AnkerOfficial for the opportunity!

5 Likes

It only gets worse. At least you get spring break. Work work work. Old. Die. So enjoy this time now.

3 Likes

School is stressful enough! :tired_face:

I really wish I could spend more time on the forum and making videos than I do…

1 Like

Hey its great, lots of holidays. I get 20 days/year, and someone else spends all your money (family). Enjoy this time :nerd:

3 Likes

:laughing::laughing::laughing: I have the same feeling!

https://twitter.com/jcoastsider/status/1110968141171978240

Sorry for the delayed review :slight_smile:

As a retired one I am ALWAYS on vacations. :grin:

But sometimes it seems I have to do more than
at those times I was working! :sweat:
But may be this is a symptom if getting old!

1 Like