We Love Testing - PowerLine III Lighting

Hi!

I had the chance to review the PowerLine 3 USB-A to Lighting. Instead of doing all these test with the cable like I have done in the past. I decided to let my kids handle the cable. 5 kids… They all took turns charging their devices 1000000x a day with the cable. Needless to say, the cable survied and I do not thin you can even tell it was plugged in and unplugged daily!

The other thing I did different is I stacked it up to my other cables. Holy smokes, the evidence hits you in the face as to why these cables last as long as they do!

Check this out!

Here is a few different manufacturers(2 are anker). The last cable on the right is the PowerLine 3, JUST LOOK AT THE DIFFERENCE.

Same goes for the side, here is the Original Apple, PowerLine 3 and PowerLine 2:

These cables are really incredible, I am curious to see how long they last after my kids abuse them.

5 Likes

Great review. I love the comparisons and pics. Well done! :slight_smile: I’m glad to see that the cables are thin enough to fit in the charging port of your tablets.

1 Like

Agreed! Great review and photos

Good review and I like how you used the kids to test quality and durability.

Nice review and pics :muscle:t2:

Thanks!!! My kids destroy cables… 10,9,5,3,1(he just eats them).

Cables get so abused… its insane.

Good job :+1:

Great review, I’m sure it will stand the test of time

Nice review!:+1:t2: