‘We Love Testing’ is Back!

I would love to try the Motion! I love the portable and cute design.
I would compare the speaker with my old one and share it on social media.
Can’t wait to try it~

I would love to test the Flare or Motion (the reoson I am saying is both is that I know Anker provides quality products so either one would be good to review) I have a YouTube channel with other 3000 subscribers called ‘Hunter Studios’ at the minute I just do pranks, vlogs and talking videos but I have a passion for tech so I would like to start doing tech videos and getting the flare or the motion speaker would enable me to do tech videos.

I also feel I should get one of the speakers to review as I have the equipment to record a good quality review (a tripod, slider, lighting and a professional camera)

Anker I would love to be able to review one of these speakers and any other products in the future

Mod edit, email removed for security

1 Like

We are getting our pool deck in about a week, we have 3 kids, ages 9-12, and we plan on inviting as many friends as possible for pool gatherings during the daytime, evenings whatever. Kids love lights and music and so do I. I plan on putting a review on fb, instagram and amazon, even goto the Anker site. I have a few anker products already and i am cery happy with them. I would even post reviews on Twitter and Pinterest as well.

1 Like

Flare please and thanks! Working at an Adventure Camp in the Florida Keys, having a waterproof speaker would be a great help for opening/closing ceremonies, playing jaws while snorkeling etc… I have no limit of 20 something staff members that could put it through its paces on sailboats, dive boats, kayaks and paddle boards.

1 Like

I would love to test the Flare, and I have a very specific set in mind. So specific, in fact, that it would require some other testing units…

My idea is testing two Flares paired together in stereo mode alongside a Nebula Mars 2 projector for an impromptu outdoors movie theater. I would gather a few friends, select a couple of movies, and get everything to a camping trip or to a friend’s pool for a pool movie session.

Why this setup? I believe this would put all of Flare’s features to the test! The stereo pairing mode would work great with movies, specially action movies that take advantage of sound design to get the viewer inside the scene. The 360 degrees sound would be tested by several people placed in different locations. The LED rings would provide a little ambient mood for the movie. Finally, we would “accidentally” drop the Flare into the pool or a nearby lake to put its waterproofness to the test! :wink:

Of course, as I mentioned, it’s a quite complicated setup, that would require two Flares and a Nebula projector… But one can dream, right? :grin:

3 Likes

I would love to give Motion Q a test and I will publish the review here and on my blog.

I will compare the sound quality with my Mini 2, test the range of the speaker, if possible battery test, and also using both Aux and Bluetooth function to connect to my Amazon Echo Dot, finally a splashy water test :slight_smile:

Thanks @AnkerOfficial

I would love to take the flare for a spin, i’ll use it outdoor / indoor and even at the pool if weather permits
i’ll share reviews on youtube and facebook, make it viral on twitter !..

share my words with friends and family !

can’t wait to get my hands on… Thanks for considering me.

1 Like

I would love to test the MotionQ as a portable speaker at work, in the car and this summer by/in the pool. I’m definitely looking for a long lasting speaker that can hook to my Echo Dot as well and provide better sound. I’ll write up the review on Amazon, my blog and facebook.

1 Like

I would absolutely love to test and review the Flare! I test and review products all the time, but have never had the opportunity to do so for Anker! I would test the speaker inside while doing housework, I would take it to the pool and try out the waterproof feature! I would test it out in the boat to see what kind of sound it gives off while speeding through the ocean! I would take it to the park, try it in the car, at a backyard get together, basically anywhere I go I would test it out in different environments! I would also test out different genres of music to see how the bass and treble sound for each kind of music! I would take photos and videos and post them on my pages, YouTube and other social media sites! The speaker would have a very detailed review! Thank you for the opportunity

1 Like

I would live to test the Flare speakers. Ive always known anker sa a cable company because all i have is the Anker brand cables laying around at home - all the others die. I would love to see the other products that Anker has to offer and see if they kept up the game or lowered their standard - most companies slack off after creating a name for themselves, lets see if thats true for Anker and put their products to the test.
I go beyond app use and aesthetics, so im likely going to open up the product and check for their impact absorption. See perhaps if there is a water proof coating to offer some protection against moist or water leakage and of course,if it sounds good.
Just like most speakers ive played with, there is a sweet spot between the phone and the speakers. Many times, its best to run the phone’s output at full while the speaker plays at half; sometimes its the other way around, or maybe its just good or bad all around - I’ll find out where and which it is.

Ive been around the instagram sphere quite a lot, and i already write for pretty much everything i buy on Amazon. I might even throw in a video review on the site as well.

1 Like

There’s no better place to test a speaker like the Motion Q than Michigan it the summer. I will test the speaker out on the deck, at the beach, on a boat. It would be great not have to worry about recharging all day (or maybe all weekend, who knows?). Going from the boat to the campfire to the cabin.

Of course it’s more than battery life. It’s sound quality. Build quality. Durability. And how it looks on the shelf or on the picnic table.

I’d love to share my thoughts with my Facebook friends, Instagram and Twittter followers, and LinkedIn contacts. I’m sure they would be interested in hearing my experiences and potentially buying their own.

1 Like

I would like to test the Flare.

1. Test with different styles of music.
  2. Test for clarity at high and low volumes.
  3. Test with different devices: Iphone, Ipad, Galaxy Tablet.
  4. Test with different music sources. i.e. mp3, streaming such as pandora, google music, soundcloud.
  5. Test bluetooth range
  6. Test battery life. Loud volume, low volume.
  7. Ease of connectivity for bluetooth devices
  8. Portability
  9. Length to charge from dead, 50%, etc…
  10. Can this be charged off portable battery pack.
  11. Test bass depth
  12. Test clarity of instruments
  13. Test distortion rate
  14. Test in different areas such as large room, small room, open area.
  15. Aesthetics. Does this look good anywhere?

I will share on youtube, instagram or anker forums.

1 Like

I prefer small and compact so I’d love to test the Motion Q. Best way is to take it to the beach and check if it’s indeed waterproof as well as testing the sound against all the noise (ocean, people, etc…). I will post on FB and Instagram and may do a Youtube vid. Thanks

1 Like

I would test the Flare as it incorporates LED lighting which my other bluetooth speakers do not have.

1.) Sound in various Locations (Living room, bedroom, bathroom, large barn, poolside)
2.) Sound quality by genre(1-6, 6 being high 1 being low) Hip-Hop, Country, Classical, EDM, Pop, Jazz, spoken word (YouTube)
3.) Music quality of each at minimum volume, mid and maximum volume.
3.) Bluetooth Range
4.) Battery life (at minimum, mid and maximum volume)
5.) Connectivity of devices (Laptop, Android cell phone, Apple iPhone, Apple iPad, Desktop)
6.) Platform of sound streaming (YouTube, Blu-Ray, Spotify, Pandora, AM/FM Radio, Sirius)
7.) Portability (weight dimensions)
8.) Charge Time from dead.
9.) Aesthetics (Subjective) in comparison to other speakers on the market.
10.) Waterproof test (direct spray, light spray, full submersion to rated level)
11.) Price comparison to what is currently available on the market.
All reviews would be posted to my YouTube channel, twitter, IG and Facebook. All feedback from friends and family would be re-directed to Anker.

1 Like

I would love to test out the SoundCore Flare. We have a neighborhood pool that is always packed with kids throughout the summer. I would love to take the SoundCore Flare to the pool, crank it up, and throw it in the pool, and let the kids enjoy it. Not only would it be on display for the kids and thier families, it would test and prove the devices’ functionality and waterproofness.

My daughter also attends swim lessons, and they would be able to utilize a speaker like this to broadcast the swimming instructions to the kids in the pool…

I would post my reviews on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Amazon, the Anker Forums, Reddit, and SlickDeals forums…

Functionality + Quality + Affordability + Exposure = SALES SALES SALES!!!

1 Like

I would like to test the Motion Q. We live across the street from a lake with a beach and go there several times a week. I would be able to test the waterproofing.
Also, the sound quality is important because it needs to be heard outside but not so loud that it disturbs people around us.

I would do a video review and post it on Amazon, Youtube, and Facebook with a written review on Twitter.

1 Like

I would like to evaluate the Motion Q. I am a songwriter in Nashville and am always traveling and recording with my phone. I need a portable speaker to listen to my work out in the field. I will write a review and post it on facebook and twitter for all of my songwriter friends to read. I would also write reviews on Amazon and the Anker page.

Thanks for the opportunity!

1 Like

I would like to test the motion Q.
I will be uploading my review video on youtube and share it on my social media. (Facebook,twitter,G+,insta) i will also do a written review for social media with links to product and video review.
Ultimately i will be testing for a realistic environments. What i mean is i would use it for when i do outdoor work so outside testing will be done. Rain simulation etc… dirt testing and drop tests.
I will also test portability and battery life. In big ill be “gentle” with your toy just like my other speakerS were used. (Cough,cough, r.i.p to them)

2 Likes

I would like to test the Motion Q. I like the looks of the Flare but I think the light show would be a little annoying when I am driving. I have a Soundcore Bluetooth speaker that I listen to on trips. I am an art fair artist and I am on the road a lot. A 600-1200 mile trip is standard. I will mostly use the Motion Q in my van. I see that I can hang it which would be convenient. I, also, will use it in my booth while I am setting up and taking down and will use it to play jazz in my booth to set a buying mood during the show. It will get a lot of use. I, also, have access to 14,000 art fair artists that I post comments, and reviews, to on various artist only FB groups. I know plenty of artists that would be interested in this, too.

1 Like

I would like to test the SoundCore Flare but would also do the Motion Q. I am an assistant manager for a store and I currently play music for the store on my SoundCore due to the lack of a functioning radio so it would have plenty of use time and I’m positive my customers would also give feedback as well.

1 Like