‘We Love Testing’ is Back!

I’d love to test out Flare. Kids just got out of school and the weather is changing around here. I will try it while grilling outside, while out by the lake fishing, strapped on my bike for some tunes while going for a ride, and while hanging out with the family at the pool. Those are the places where other speakers often fall short.

1 Like

I’d like to test the Flare and see how it compares to my other Bluetooth speakers - Google Home Mini and UE Boom. I’d test the speaker in a variety of surroundings - home for casual listening, parties with friends and family to see how the sound quality and volume holds up, at the park to see how it handles outdoor scenarios. I’d also definitely test this speaker in the shower since I love belting out a tune whilst I lather up, and it would be a great opportunity to test the waterproof element!

I’d be paying close attention to sound quality, build quality, volume, design and durability among other things. Crucially, I would also evaluate whether the product is well priced for the features it offers.

1 Like

I would love to test the Motion Q, I have two testing plans for it, I am currently headed from the SF Bay Area to Hawaii on June 14th and would love to see how it travels, works in hotels rooks, poolside and of course on the beach. I also recently purchased Bluetooth transmitter for the house so I can listen to our TV closer to our chairs without disturbing the rest of the house. Would. love a pair. My results would be published on Facebook,Twitter, as well as Instagram. Also would made recommendation on Amazon as well as hopefully answer consumer asked questions there. As a current Anker product owner I love your products.

1 Like

I would love to test out the flare.
I will test them out indoors and out doors with different variety of music. I would test out the led function with different music playing on different volume levels. In addition will be testing out battery charge times and battery usage. Since this is a portable speaker I would also test out durability from different drop heights and different weather temperatures. Since the device claims to be waterproof I would test in water and see how it works if it floats or how it handles when wet. Will test out the app on different Android devices.

I would be posting this on YouTube I could also review on Amazon and share the link on Twitter. I can also do a live review of the device on my twitch page.

Thank you for your time.

1 Like

I would test either of these devices (preferably the Flare) as both standalone and in comparison to the Zolo Halo that I have (and like very much). Specifically I would test for distortion at varying volume levels as well as sound fidelity in comparison for different sized rooms. Also, the bass response with the volume levels is something I am concerned about as bass is one of the elements that suffers from high volume distortion first. I would want to do submerge tests with the device being underwater for varying lengths of time and looking at continuing functionality. With the Flare, I would also look at LED consistency and pulse timing with the music being played. I’d also like to see the ease of use/setup when pairing with different devices. I would do a thorough review on Amazon.

1 Like

Would love to test either of these speakers. Currently have the Eufy Genie and Zolo Halo in separate rooms of the house and they are so convenient to have. Also have an older Soundcore speaker from Anker that I love to carry to work on the overnight shifts. Always looking for something newer with more clarity and bass response, which I think the original Soundcore is a bit weak in. Excited to see how the updated speakers fare!

1 Like

I would love to test the Motion Q. I would compare it to the Bose we have. Playing the same music at the same time. In side and by the pool. I would post the review on Twitter.

I would test it both in the shower and workout room. I would write about the design, performance and pros / cons (if any). Will leave a review on amazon (I know it’s not required), but I like theirs review platform.

I dont care which one and I need a speaker but we cant afford one because my dad lost his job

I would love to test the Motion Q

Next month, I will be traveling to the Dominican Republic and to Hawai. Both are hot and humid places, which will make a great place to test its durability. These devices will be used in a house and on the beach for long periods of time. I will also review how it will keep up with normal transportation (in a bag/suitcase), and if it’ll last around four kids. Then, as a martial art instructor, I’ll be able to test its battery life, as I often need to use speakers. Finally, I own five different bluetooth speakers, so I’ll be able to compare them in terms of quality vs. the price.

To sum it up, I would test its durability, battery life, sound quality and portability through an intensive month’s worth of use.

1 Like

I would love to test out the Flare! With the ever so growing need for smart devices in homes, especially with LED, this would be the perfect addition to the setup. I plan on first reviewing the speaker individually on my blog website as well as my social media platforms. Then I would make a video unboxing the product and setting it up. Making sure to include how it great it sounds and comparing it with other speakers that are similar.

Anker Flare Speaker Test

The Following test plan would be conducted, and a video review would follow which would identify the results of the test. The video would be posted on YouTube as well as links on Facebook and Twitter.

Test One: Sound Test.
Testing the quality of the speaker, how the speaker sounds, if it sounds the same from all 360 degrees.

Test Two: LED Lights.
Testing the fluidity of the Ring of LED lights, how well they match to the music and how bright/dim they are to my eyes.

Test Three: App Usability
Testing the user-friendliness of the app and its functions.

Test Four: Battery life.
A test will be done at half volume to see how long the speaker will last before running out of battery.

Test Five: Durability test.
I will test to see if the Flare Speaker can withstand drops from table height, testing if the device will still work after being splashed with water as well as testing to see if it will still work if dropped in water and taken out after one minute.

Here’s hoping I am selected as a tester. :smiley:

1 Like

I would love to test the flare as in the past I have always steered clear of “gimmicky” speakers, such as those with lights that go to the beat of the music. The flare would be my very first speaker to have those features. I would test it out at night as my wife and I always camp and take our Anker Speakers with us. I am very interested in knowing it the lights are bright enough to attract unwanted mosquitos and gnats at night. :grin:

I would love to test out the Flare! I’m an avid outdoor person, especially at night so the lights would be an awesome addition!

1 Like

So many new comers to the forum.

Welcome along :slight_smile:

Hopefully you decide to stick around and join in the craic :+1:t2: (Win or Lose)

5 Likes

I would like an opportunity to test and review the Flare.
Over the course of the two week testing period, the unit will travel back and forth to work with me every day.
I work as a foreman in the construction industry.
Durability, resistance to chemicals, and moisture testing will definitely be underway.
Practical range of Bluetooth through various materials will be noted.
Responsiveness of physical buttons, eq, and led ring will also be tested and reviewed.
Battery life, charge and discharge percentage over variable time is extremely important and will be heavily tested.
As an Ingress agent I am quite familiar with Anker as a company, and the quality of your products.
I own Anker USB hubs and the Soundbuds, and would like to offer my opinion on this product and others in the future that I could incorporate into my work with our custom home customers.
Review of the product will be shared to Facebook, Google+, Twitter, and my personal blog on WordPress.

1 Like

I would love to test the flare! It’s perfect for a Summer bonfire I’m planning. The bonfire will be in the evening/night so it will be the perfect environment to test the lights and outdoor sound quality. We also plan to go to the lake and we can test it’s waterproof capabilities. I will also use it indoors regularly. I’ll post my review on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and/or Instagram. I use all those social media sites regularly. Would really love to be one of your testers!

1 Like

I already have a SoundCore Motion Q (which I love very much), so I would like to test and review the SoundCore Flare. It would be great opportunity to also compare both speakers for those who might be undecided about which one they want to get.

I use bluetooth speakers in a variety of ways, so it provides a great opportunity to review a lot of connected devices and use cases.

Devices i’ll test: iPhone, Surface Pro 3, Echo Dot, and Eufy Genie.

With each of these i’ll test various things like different genres of music, video conferencing, and test using it as a smart speaker with my Echo Dot and Eufy Genie.

I will also test the Flare in different settings because the environment affects the sound, so i’ll try it in different rooms of my house, outside, on a beach, etc. to see how the sound is in these different cases.

Of course, no Flare review would be complete without testing that wonderful IPX7 waterproof rating, so i’ll give it a dunk in the tub or a pool if available (even though my heart will still stop for a moment in fear that i’ve ruined my speaker :sweat_smile:).

Finally, i’ll provide a review of the basics like how the Flare looks, feels, and weighs.

I will do a written review that will go on Amazon, Facebook, and Instagram. I would also include photos and videos to accompany the review to provide context and beautiful visuals :slight_smile:

@gobran.andrew where is your motion q review? We would love to hear your feedback

i would love 2 test the flare on the beach …make it sound loud …while having a good time …party with my friends