We Love Testing | eufy RoboVac

1 Like

This is a good auction but looking through comments, I feel like Eufy really should make a newer product. Not really sure if I’ll enter this one but I think this won’t be really for me because my mom and sister have long hair that get trapped in carpet while they comb. RIP our vacuum cleaner brush :joy:

1 Like

I would really love to test Eufy Robovac :slight_smile:submitted the application and now fingers crossed

We Love Testing guys… Best of luck to all the contestants… we all would do the real cleaning action this time once we wing the game… Yeahhhh… excited we are…

I have been waiting for the chance to be able to test a RoboVac and made sure to submit and confirm. Thank you @AnkerOfficial for the chance to test and good luck to everyone! The reviews will be solid from anyone who is tested for sure.

2 Likes

Darn is all, I forgot to add my naming ceremony on Google Home (M-O aka Microbe-Obliterator from WALL-E) and googly eye application on it to my testing plan @AnkerOfficial.

Thanks @AnkerOfficial, I’m pretty geeked up about this one!

Good luck to all who enter!

2 Likes

Is this product still in beta? Or is it already released…

Looks like it has been released https://www.amazon.com/eufy-Upgraded-Super-Thin-Self-Charging-Medium-Pile/dp/B07D75MVX9

The RoboVac 15 and RoboVac 30 have been out for quite some time.

I thought they had been, that’s why I was confused… most testing events are for newer products :joy:

Good point. Maybe they have a new one coming and want to unload unsold inventory! :joy:

3 Likes

Though if this was the case it would most likely be in the form of a giveaway rather than a testing competition… although any form of publicity still helps I’m sure.

Submitted my application… Been waiting forever for this… Between my wife and my 5 kids(all 9 and under)… We could put the Robovac through some paces! We currently vacuum daily! Its crazy… Goodluck everyone!

1 Like

Nice to have one. I will upload my plan sooner.

2 Likes

Thanks for this event @AnkerOfficial. I will make sure to submit my plan. Good luck to all :+1:

2 Likes

Damn, I thought 2 kids under 2 and 1 dog was bad when I have vaccum daily, I can only imagine 5.

Question to those who already had these Robovac models… Did your kids (young infants) or pets ever take a ride or sit on these ?? How does the device cope with it

I had this product in mind but I have been wondering how would my cat react to it

2 Likes

I read the comments at Amazon.de about the 11S often.

Some users having cats, say the cat ignores the robot after a while.
Other say that the cat is following the robot and tries to play with.
I dont think that cats are really afraid.
They will get accustomed to after a while.

When I was young we had a tom cat.
I, stupid as I was, I took such a toy pistol and … bumm
I had really remorse treating the poor animal in such a stupid way after.

BUT :
Whenever he even SAW that pistol he escaped quickly.

1 Like