We Love Testing | Astro Testers Wanted!

Getting a “not eligible” error when. Filling out the application?

1 Like

Which one is your favorite?

1 Like

@Mtsurumo Sounds wired :thinking: Please try it one more time and let me know if it happens again.

1 Like

Probably because his PowerExtend review link isn’t on that testing yet. So something you can fix :joy:

1 Like

@Mtsurumo you were an active selected tester for powerextend 12 , and you need to submit the review link in submission as well as @AnkerOfficial needs to accept the review submission for you to be eligible for future / Astro testing eligibility. I don’t see that you have submitted your review link

For now, you will get the message as shown below

This was only to show the error, i don’t plan to apply for testing this opportunity :rofl:

2 Likes

@Shenoy @AnkerOfficial Getting the “Broken or incorrect link. Please submit a correct online review link.” but I can’t delete the links that are in the box because they are grayed out. Can an admin kick them back out so I can resubmit?

1 Like

yes @AnkerOfficial can help out. Please PM Ankerofficial with the details and actual link for review.

Do it asap so that you can apply for Astro testing

1 Like

I see there are two links linking to the same review page in the back system. I can manually approve the community link only if that works for you :innocent:

1 Like

Works for me!

1 Like

I have the Nebula Mars II Pro project. Love it!!! I think mine is a 550 Lumina projector. And I would not want anything less than that amount. I have 84" screen. During the daytime it is barely usable. At night though, it is great. Nice color and bright. I wish the sound was louder. I use it as my main TV. Nice and portable. I’d love to test the 4K projector that Anker has on Indiegogo. I was able to get my Mars II pro projector for $375.00 US during last year’s Cyber Monday actually only on Tuesday, not Monday. I think it is a steel at $375 I am not sure at $550. The only thing I didn’t like about the Mars is that there is no manual controls for focus/ color adjustment. I would have liked to have a focus locking function or a button that I can press to engage the Auto focus function. If you are on a boat it keeps trying to re-focus all the time. You have to move the whole projector from side to side to get it to auto focus if focus didn’t Auto Focus when you change location which is the main advantage of this device.

1 Like

I am an audio visual engineer and have 25+ years of experience. I will provide a complete and HONEST opinion/test of the product if I am picked.

I have a 4 and 7 year old, so this is perfect for them for some fun. Putting it on a bedroom wall or ceiling or basement etc. Totally fun and different for them. We could even use it when we go camping.

1 Like

Think about a Powercore solution. Usually involves non Anker voltage barrel convert, but @Shenoy is the guru to know.

Kids are very tolerant of quality, brightness, resolution, they are into the story and characters. A person sat telling a story is our genetic predisposition and all films do is replace the story telling human and weaken their imagination by giving the image. So the part remaining (story) is still very big in the kid’s mind.

1 Like

@Erich_Robinowitz1 @professor Nebula Astro can work with the Anker PowerCore powerbank,

below is the quote from the review for Astro

3 Likes

Do we know if this is accidental or intentional. Is the Astro IQ2 or IQ3 input?

1 Like

It charges at 9V/2A and quoted to work with QC2.0,

Does it mean it charges / compatible for Power IQ 2.0? please ignore my ignorance :innocent:

I’ll do it!

Hi, i am a tester of hardware and software as a day job for over 10 years and feel i have the skillsets needed to be of help.

How do i go about signing up to test?

Kiet

1 Like

@Kchoong this is an old in-active testing post. I would recommend keeping your eyes open for future testing events.

1 Like