We Love Testing | Anker PowerWave+ Pad with Watch Holder

We need to be able to provide our addresses before we can get it lol

Hopefully they will take care of the issue by tomorrow Sunday :+1: I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you guys

Still no response from anker at all. Nor from the email. May be due to the weekend though :man_shrugging:

I too waited a while for the scale but I got my shipping info and its on its way! No fret guys, you know your getting a great prize, so patience my friends

Our concerne is that we won’t get it on time to post out reviews, and be ban from future we love testing events. I would wait 6 months if I could…

Listen, I don’t know how many times I have to tell you before you understand. Testing starts 2 weeks from when you get the product, I know because I have participated in all but 2 of the previous we love testing programs. Also if y’all emailed marketing@anker.com With your address and info then you should be fine as we had to do that once in the past too

I don’t know how many times I have to tell you this was in the email.

The date in the email would have been based on all things going correctly…in this case something is wrong with the claiming link so @AnkerOfficial will have to take this delay into account for reviews being submitted…as @Tank has mentioned most testing events give you 2 weeks from the point of you receiving the item…and in some instances several has missed the deadline as things can and often do get in the way…

1 Like

@The_Kev_Master_Chatt
@Jay_Caldas1
@cshenoy
@Brian_weinsheimer
@Steve_Williams1
@Anjou1888
@mvpttk
@Jack_Matthias
@jerry_rabinowitz
@kyle.arban

Hey guys, I’m sorry the confirmation email was not working. Please send me a private message in the community to confirm your shipping address and we will prepare the sample to be shipped to you soon.

1 Like

@The_Kev_Master_Chatt
@Jay_Caldas1
@cshenoy
@Brian_weinsheimer
@Steve_Williams1
@Anjou1888
@mvpttk
@Jack_Matthias
@jerry_rabinowitz
@kyle.arban

We’re trying to solve the broken link in the confirmation email. Please do try again with the link provided in the email and keep me posted if it is still not working. Thanks for your understanding!

1 Like

The link now worked to confirm my participation! :slight_smile:

Haha, that worked out perfectly :roll_eyes::joy:

It worked. In glad I rechecked because something was wrong with the address… :joy:

Glad they solved the issue for the winners

1 Like

Thank you @AnkerOfficial the link is operational now, submitted the address over the link. Saw this thread late, have also sent a private message to you with the address.

It worked for me also.

Mine still did not work and I sent you a message

The link worked for me last night thank you for resolving the issue so quickly .

Congrats to the chosen few :clap:t2:

When you receive the items I’m def looking forward to hearing your thoughts

1 Like

Fantastic! Thank you Anker for always being on top of things!

1 Like