We, for one, welcome our new robot overlords

This will be noted for when the robots and AI uprising. :smiley:

1 Like

@fuu_bar Duuuuuuude, excellent catch! I’m obsessed with dbrand and super excited for whatever they have up their sleeve.

1 Like

Terminator ended well

I’m sure everyone Remembers this thread?

2 Likes

I was trying to remember when/if there was one or if I was just remembering some combination of things from all over the place lol.

Nope don’t recall it at all.

I need one for cooking, cleaning, home and personal security, etc with no salary requirements :rofl:

1 Like

Hugging? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I have my lovely wife for that :rofl:

2 Likes

Good catch. Plus as @Kevin_Luc stated about dbrands robot comment, I believe you are right. I did look at dbrand and also saw that it was founded on 11-11-11. Please note my pic and you will see the 3 11’s as well.

Ok I have a new theory. It says we welcome our robot overloads, the tablet has the Dbrand and it has the 11-11-11 for when Dbrand was founded. But did you see the robot hands scratching out the Anker name. So will they announce that they are merging with Dbrand under a new name or is it that DBrand is buying out Anker. Thus the welcome our robot overloads or new owners of Anker. Just a thought.

Considering dbrand has nothing to do with anker- and they don’t even make similar products… I seriously doubt it lol

1 Like

Lol. You are right. I think if I would have looked at a link near the top, I would have saw a poll for power bank skins by dbrand. Plus dbrand said on twitter on 5-5 than Anker is paying them lots of money to make the skins as well.

Wait Dbrand spoiled it months ago LOL

2 Likes

We all knew months ago too

1 Like

Yeah. I posted the link above

As if I need another reason to buy more Dbrand skins. I just ordered $50+ worth of skins for my phone.
:money_with_wings::money_with_wings::money_with_wings:
Curse their free shipping promotion and super witty marketing. Gets me every time.

4 Likes