Waterproof pouch review

These sounded perfect for our beach holiday. It’s cool they come in twos because that’s how many we need. They fit my LG V30 and my wife’s iPhone 7s plus perfectly. They are slightly fiddly to open and get the device in the pouch, but nothing difficult and the seal seams to works great and locks securely. That they have a carry strap you can attach (if desired) which is great and makes them easier to carry (the pouch might be a bit big for a pocket).

You can use the phone through the plastic covering (front side only) and that works just fine - I imagined it would work hesitantly, but it doesn’t - it works great.

At £5 each for something this practical and effective ( and even good looking) is really good value. We are both very pleased with them and looking forwards to our holidays with a phone secure from water and sand etc.

3 Likes

Thanks for your review, been looking at possibly getting some of these myself.

Do you have any pictures of the item, they always go down a treat on here to see the item in use?

1 Like

Having tested these, I too would be happy taking to the beach.

Also if going for a walk where the potential for.rain is great or possibly be near water, where they are secure around.your.neck. no chance of.falling out of pocket n loosing.

Or if messing about near water, at lest if you go in, your phone is safe.

I tested with a Samsung S8.

Good review by the way.

I threw in some bucks for the powercore mini and soundcore for you, so hopefully I win so I can send it your way @amangons

2 Likes

I also tested these waterproof pouches and live them. They have saved my phone from a watery death a few times. And now it’s gearing up to be a great summer, they will be put to use almost everyday either at the pool or on the lake

Nice review!

What amazon smile charity did you link to?
Seems like something I may want to eventually get, but I dont think we have any beach vacations soon, and I think that this will not fit the S9+ that my wife received.

Thank you muchly

1 Like

I’m assuming I have to bid on the ones that had uk availability and if i win I’ll message you for info

1 Like

These things are great. I have not bought one yet. I know that my phone got damage from sand getting in, so this can help with that too. Thanks for the review!

I hope you and your wife enjoy the coming holiday! Don’t forget to share some photos with us!:grin:

Hello @AnkerOfficial

You have new messages!