Warming Up For Christmas - Photo Giveaway

It’s the coldest and darkest time of year, so let’s brighten things up by sharing some holiday warmth.

Take a festive photo that incorporates an Anker product then post it here to show everyone. Every day between the 14th and 18th of December we’ll choose users at random to receive a prize, with 10 winners everyday. The most liked picture will also be posted on Anker’s official Instagram, and the photographer will receive a Charging Bundle.

Prizes:

500 Points x 10
200 Points x 17
A Level Up x 3
A SoundCore Special Edition (Red) x 10
A PowerCore+ mini (Silver) x 10
A Charging Bundle x 1 (Most liked picture award)

Rules:

• US, UK and Canada only
  • Starts December 14th 12:00 AM PST, ends December 18th 11:59 PM PST.
  • Anyone who replies to this thread with a festive Anker product image will be automatically entered into the prize draw. Duplicate posts of the same picture will be removed and not be counted.
  • Members can submit a new picture each day in this thread to earn more chances to win.
  • Winners will receive a confirmation message immediately after they post a picture.
  • All winners will be announced on Monday, December 19th, via the forum.
  • Prizes will be shipped and points will be awarded December 23rd.
  • High-quality pictures may be posted on Anker’s official Instagram account.
  • Anker reserves the right of final explanation on the campaigns and winning submission.
21 Likes

Cool, thanks Anker

9 Likes

Please pick me for a prize, I love winning, happy holidays

4 Likes

I like this! Good idea for a giveaway!

2 Likes

Yeah I’m in love with free things lol, happy holidays

3 Likes

and i´m from Germany :sweat:

3 Likes

Happy to hear you guys like the idea. Just FYI, only posts with festive Anker product image will be entered to our lucky draw. Everyone has one lucky draw chance each day between the 14th and 18th of December.

In future we’ll be doing giveaways like this for other countries too! :slight_smile:

10 Likes

6 Likes

A little stocking stuffer for the holidays. :slight_smile: :christmas_tree: :gift: :heart:

12 Likes

Robovac 20 snooping at the gifts

9 Likes

The best stocking stuffers!

5 Likes

Ginger Bread Village! :grin:

3 Likes

Pride of place under the tree :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I may not get anything this year, I was naughty and went crazy with all the sales this year… :anguished:

11 Likes

Anker xmas :grin:

10 Likes

All charged up for Hannukah! :star_of_david::snowman:

14 Likes

What will the points be used for?

2 Likes

This question has been on the forum a few times and the consensus is that we will hear something about the points/bucks in the first quarter of 2017 soooo that could be the end of March.

4 Likes

Sound Core nano… the perfect ornament.

4 Likes

Is there a time frame/ time zone for the “per day” submission or is it based on the user’s location?

2 Likes