Want to do BIGGER/LONGER SCREEN SHOTS?

I was getting annoyed at multiple fingerprint misreads, so decided to remove it. Now I hardly ever get an error.

And a bonus, my touches are really responsive, and the images are a lot clearer.

I have had screen protector on my iPhones (5, 6S, 7, 8 and X), touch response has been excellent, no lags. It has protected it more than couple of time on iPhone 5 and X, as recent as last month during a fall.

It is a good investment on screen protectors, and do not remove them unless you plan to upgrade your phone soon :laughing:

I’m thinking on keeping this phone for a while so I’ll probably leave the screen protector a bit longer :thumbsup:

In 26 years, I’ve never used a screen protector, and never needed one either.

No broken phones/screens in almost 30 years, I don’t want to start now

Plus, the screen protector that was prefitted was shit. Altered the resolution, distorted fingerprint, and slowed response on taps.

thats a great track record :thumbsup: wish i could say the same, have changed 2 protectors after the phones fell and cracked,

I already knew it, but it’s good that you share it for others. Maybe not everyone knows. :ok_hand:

1 Like

This is know for a while now :wink:

Lol last phone I broke was like 7 years ago. I’ve dropped my phones a couple of times but I’ve been lucky they haven’t broke

@daiross @kumar.sachin
I’ve only just found out about that feature, which is why I’ve shared.

1 Like

Don’t get me wrong, I use a decent case, with air pockets (small amount of space between the actual corners n corners of the case) and lip (a small protrusion above the height of the screen).

My phone when outside, goes in a belt case/pouch when I’m out n about.

Current case was a freebie, and has a 2 part case. 1st part is a polycarb shell with a photo of my cat printed on it. 2nd part is a soft tpu case covering the back n sides, with a lip and air pockets. … I got it free as a reward from my network.

I’m.waiting for a free one from a company who wants feedback on their new S10 case.

Evey once in a while when I decide to go with a case, I trust Spigen. Their cases used to have a kickstand so you could prop up your phone if you had your hands busy :thumbsup:
Anyway, enjoy your free case and post some pics :sunglasses:

It got a one of those to begin with, until I got the free one from my network… Well a tpu case, no kickstand…

I wish we could do this on iPhone!

1 Like

Apple take notes :+1:

You can do that with Samsung S8 as well.

natively iphones cannot do it “currently”
there are some apps though…

Not surprised with the pie updates.

I wish this was a stock feature on my Pixel 3! I’m not going to lie, I’ve hand-edited screenshots before. Effective, but only because I’ve unintentionally become very good at using Photoshop-like image editors on mobile. Yes, it’s about as difficult as it sounds, even with practice.

People are complaining it’s not a stock android feature.

1 Like

Finally, with iOS 13, we have options on taking full web page screenshot, only on Safari, more details here :point_down: