Wall charger sometime won't turn on

Dear @kaloners,

This is Anker Customer Service. We noticed that you have contacted our Customer Service to verify whether the charger is the genuine Anker Charger.

According to the picture you provided, it seems that it is our old version wall charger. And according to the serial number on the charger–K4811371, it is our Anker genuine charger.

For the issue that happens on the charger, please try the charger in other outlets to see if it still happens. And please try the charger on a different device and cable.

For your first question, the LED indicator will light when the charger is plugged into the outlet no matter there is a device connected or not.

2 Likes

I stand corrected, I have never seen any of there products like this even going back to first revisions. Sorry to all whom I had upset over the matter, @Monk3e my apologies

2 Likes

Situations like this is kinda why I suggested the following here (though support@anker.com would suffice more for this due to the packaging and serial)…even though most of us are well versed in Anker products, certain ones can always slip through the cracks;