Wake Up Ready with Wakey | Win 1 of 200 Prizes

Hey Soundcore Fans,

Summer vacation is nearly over and the new school semester is right around the corner. That means it’s time to get back in the routine of going to sleep at a sensible time and waking up bright and early for class. We all know the struggle of getting enough sleep on a school night, so that’s why Wakey is here to save the day!

In case you partied too hard this summer, are new to the community, or just need a refresher, Wakey is our all-in-one bedside speaker with wireless charging for your phone.

Perfect for Better Rest

When you need a good night’s sleep, Wakey’s white noise mode is ready to help you relax and unwind. It’s not just a selection of preset modes either. Wakey gives you full control of 10 blissful noises to create a sleep-inducing soundscape tailored to you.

Wakey, Wakey, Rise and Shine!

If hearing an iPhone’s alarm triggers a sense of dread and panic in the pit of your stomach, Wakey is just the remedy you need. The 10 custom tones are designed to calmly coax you from your slumber. And if like us, you need a little more persuading to get out of bed, you can set up to 15 unique alarms set at any one time.

How to Win

If you live in the US, UK, or Germany, sign up here(US / UK / Germany) to get your hands on 1 of 50 Wakey bedside speakers! You’ll automatically receive one entry, but here are some more ways you can increase your chances:

• Refer friends = 5 extra entries
  • Visit Soundcore Audio on Facebook = 1 extra entry
  • Follow @soundcoreaudio on Twitter = 1 extra entry
  • Visit @soundcoreaudio on Instagram = 1 extra entry
  • Answer a question = 1 extra entry
  • Visit Soundcore’s page = 1 extra entry

(If you love Soundcore and you don’t want to miss out on social media giveaways, deals and other cool events, make sure you follow us on Facebook and Instagram too!)

In addition to Wakey, we’ve also got 150 additional prizes consisting of:

Flare Mini—Our backpack-friendly Bluetooth speaker with 360° sound and light show.

Motion B—Portable Bluetooth speaker with intense audio power and full IPX7 waterproof protection.

SoundBuds Slim+—Wireless sports earphones to keep you motivated during workouts.

Don’t worry if you didn’t win, because we’re also sending all entrants a 20% off code for Wakey, Flare Mini, Motion B, and SoundBuds Slim+, which expires on September 15th, 2019.

Good Luck!

Note:

• The event runs from August 20th, 2019 through September 8th, 2019.
  • Winners will be announced via email on September 9th, 2019.
  • All entrants will receive a 20% off code on September 9th, 2019. This code is valid until September 15th, 2019.
24 Likes

Thanks for this great giveaway anker! I’m really exited to enter! Good luck to everyone!

good luck to all of you in the US, UK and Germany…would have loved the Wakey

This is a pretty fantastic giveaway!

Awesome giveaway! Entered it, best of luck everyone.

Referral links are broken… @AnkerOfficial

1 Like

Thanks for the heads-up and it has been fixed now.

3 Likes

Nice, another giveaway I doubt I will win. But I entered in the hopes I could win at least something, that Wakey would be nice. Heres to hoping :crossed_fingers:

With social media folks entering … This will rake up a lot of entries … May be reach similar to the Tech Bundle event… so chances of winning are slim…

Have shared on Fb and Twitter :smile:

2 Likes

Entered. Hoping to win a Wakey for the hubby. :slight_smile: Thanks for another drawing Anker.

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial @AnkerTechnical
UK link doesn’t work, and it only allows USA or Deutschland

Got into, but dont think I will win.
But don’t care:
No win, but fun! :rofl:

1 Like

Hi @Mac,

Sorry for the confusion. The link is valid for UK friends to join the event.

Because Soundcore website UK version is still in development, and we hope UK soundcore lovers could have the same opportunity to join the event, so we share the same link.:innocent:

2 Likes

I’ll enter :clap::clap:

1 Like

Last time I did something via a USA link, I was told I HAD to supply USA address only.

So if I enter via USA, will I still get a prize… If in the extremely unlikely circumstance that I won something, I’d still get it?

Also @AnkerOfficial
When will I get email about prize from power draw?

The email has already been sent to you.

Yes, got it about an hour ago, and replied.

Oh, that’s not the new speaker with USBC is it? Cos I missed it on the testing despite intimations I’d get 1

Why not, in for a penny…in for a pound :grinning:

Good luck to those entering! :four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

Good luck US, UK & Germany folks :+1:
Wish I could participate and win a wakey :frowning_face:

3 Likes