#UseAnkerInstead | Share and WIN

Nothing here either

1 Like

Not sure how we are even going to get contacted tbh, so I am kinda chalking it up to a no at the moment.

You will be contacted via email.

yea, but my twitter uses a different email, so I get to try and search 2 emails over and over

fhafhfhfdhsdhfdshdfsdgadssssssssssssssssssssssss sagdsaggggggggggggggggggggggggg

gasg gsag asdgksagd gagksagdka agdslgaksg almkgadskg mklagdskla ngkam lagkankgsadnk nmkangkdsa k lnakgln kl

Welcome to the forum
Please have a read through the forum rules
https://community.anker.com/power_draw/rules

If you wish to reply and comment, please make it legible so we all can read it. I would hate to have to break out my secret codex and decipher everyone of your post as then only I would understand it and no one else would :wink:

3 Likes

2 Likes

Guess you canā€™t rush free though.

This made me laugh a little harder than it should have.

1 Like

1 Like

We are still counting the number of participants in the event, and we havenā€™t sent an email to the winners yet .

2 Likes

Thanks for the update. We can tell you people are really busy this week for sure!

DMā€™s have started going out for the winners for this. Contact is made over twitter so make sure you respond with email and shipping address as soon as you get messaged. Cheers to all you winners!

1 Like

Just got an email, looks like I won one. Yay

2 Likes

Congrats @elmo41683 and to all the other winners! :tada:

Did you share on Twitter?

So It looks like 51 winners have been selected via Twitter so far. That means 449 more to go!

Yup, I shared to Twitter and Facebook

But you got an email? Or did you get a mention from @AnkerOfficial on Twitter?