#UseAnkerInstead Non-sponsored Unbox & Review Soundcore Liberty Neo

This are the Soundcore Liberty Neo by Anker

This is the second iteration on this true wireless earphones. The semi-attractive light blue box has beautiful pictures and may look like it has been exposed to the sun for a few days, but once you realized its the color you can see it has the perfect contrast with the rest of the design.

The unboxing is a great experience. You can feel the quality in the materials the choose.

The case it self feel fragile, the cover does not open all the way. By no chance its a deal breaker but I wish they would make the access easier. The earphones look bulky at the beginning, but once you feel the materials quality and how light they are you will be impressed. They offer many different configurations for you to find the right fit. They are comfortable once you find the right match. Once you put them on they isolate a most of the background noise.

Lets talk about sound. I do not own a pair of Airpods so I will not even try to tell the difference base on someone else description. They will be compare to Plantronics Backbeat Go 2, Plantronics Backbeat Fit, Beats Powerbeats 2 & Beats Powerbeats 3.

From all of this options the Liberty Neo offer the best sound isolation, the Go 2 will be 2nd, Beats 2 3rd, Beats 3 4rd and last the Fit.

How loud they are, I believe the both beats are a little louder then the Liberty Neo, Go 2 and Fit are not as loud. Sound quality the Neo are right next to the Beats if not better(Go 2 also offer decent sound).

I tested with Spotify, multiple tracks trying to find any flaws. To my surprise every time I try to adjust the EQ in the app the sound will be not as good. They shine with the EQ set Flat. They are really well balance.

With video apps Netflix and Hulu, I did not encounter any issues expect a little delay almost not perceptible with Youtube.

Let me finish by saying that this have been one of the most impressive earphones on the range of $50 dlls to $150 dlls on the market. If you are in the market for a pair of wireless Bluetooth earphones, this should be highly consider.

I got this pair on amazon for $50 dlls, and I believe It was worth having to explain my wife why needed a fifth pair of Bluetooth earphones.

13 Likes

I mentioned this very often:

The eq of the application is not the state of the art.

2 Likes

Yes, I try the one on the phone it self (iPhone) and It changes the dynamic but I was impressed with the sound straight from the earphones. :ok_hand:

1 Like

Nice review! Glad to see some people will post reviews even if it doesn’t mean something free :wink: (even though we see that quite a bit :joy::wink:)

You should have made this a #UseAnkerInstead entry :wink:

But wait, doesn’t that make this “a review for something free” :thinking:

1 Like

I forgot bro. I guess I should try to use #UseAnkerInstead . I don’t know if I can?

1 Like

Good review @tugar32 :ok_hand:

1 Like

Great Review!

1 Like

Good review. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great review on the earbuds! :ok_hand:t2:

1 Like

Very nice review :thumbsup:

1 Like

Great review :thumbsup: Now I really want to own a set of these.

1 Like

Plus they’re on sale on amazon!

1 Like

Great Review @tugar32 ! My brother from another Mother (and Father)! Glad your really liking your headphones and great review. I do like the whole sound isolation you mentioned, and for $50 bucks that is a great deal!

1 Like

Nice review!

1 Like

Nice review great job really helpful and I love the oictures

1 Like

As far I remember the eq of Mac-OS is not much better.
But I never used newer versions of Mac-OS.
A really good equalizer should have about 10 frequencies
for adjustment.

2 Likes

Great job on the review. It’s making me want to own my own Liberty Neo earbuds

1 Like

Thanks, they are really worth it.

1 Like

I’m gonna try to grab them when I see them on sale

1 Like